08- Marriage is Final

Arjun's POV

I came out from her room. I went downstairs while thinking about my life with Meera. She is such a peaceful person. When i hugged her i feel so much peace while talking her in my arms.

Mom- Arjun!
Kale- what do you think about this alliance?
Arjun- i am ok but, you and your family will not be present in the wedding. I don't want anyone to know that i am marring younger daughter of kale family. You need to feel humiliation because of your elder daughter.
Kale- no you can't do it.
Arjun- yes i can. Either you will agree with my condition or i am ready with new contract papers. And second thing this marriage will not be for year.
Mrs. Kale- ya 1 month will be enough.
Arjun- no Mrs. Kale. This marriage will be for lifetime. No one can make me seprate from her. Ok she will be my wife till her last breathe.
Dad- are you sure Arjun?
Arjun- more than anything dad.
Dadaji- ok then marrage will be on decided time and place. And you are not welcome mr. And Mrs. Kale.
Sahil- but....
Nanaji- you are there for retuals. You will be present in every ceremony don't worry child i can feel you love her more than anything.
Sahil- thank you so much.

I can feel he is getting emotional. We all in our cars and moving towards home. After coming back everyone gathered around me. We all sitting in living room. Everybody looking towards me like Explain_the_fuck_right_now.

Samir- Bhai explain now!
Raj- yes what happened to you. You are going to commite for life bro you can't live without your cheap relations. You want such a sweet girl in this mess.
Arjun- done with your assumptions. Now can you two shut up and listen to me. Firstly, i am going to marry her cause she is my possession no one can take away what's mine.
All- what from when???
Arjun- from the moment I saw her. No more discussion about it. Secondly, she is blind. I have no problem with that i hope you all also don't have one.
All- blind
Dad- are you sure about it.
Arjun- yes
Dad- i don't have problem with her disability.
Mom- if you want it then i am also cool.
Grandparents - we are also ok. But you need to take good care of her ok. She is such a sweet girl. Shy, emotional and cute!
Samir and raj- we are cool
Dia- how can you Bhai. You are perfect and you want some who is disabled. That Divya was better then.
Mom- don't dia. He want her then he will get her.
Arjun- you are right mom. I want her then i am going to get her. Dia don't misbehave with her pls. Your Bhai wants her ok.
Dia- ok but only for you.

Meera's POV

I got ready and went downstairs. Mother have strictly ordered me to not use my walking stick. I am so afraid. I am so engrossed in myself that i don't hear any conversation. Suddenly I heard that take mr. Rathod to my room. I am soo afraid i nervously started to move towards my room.

I can sence his presence. I gathered my courage and said i want to talk. He just said speak. Such a heavy voice i got shiver running through my spine. I started to sluter more. I don't know how he looks but but i can feel he must be tall and we'll built man by his voice. I continued while slutering. Told him i want to talk about marriage and can't marry him. He then threatened me and called me little. Like seriously i am grawn woman how can he call me little ha. But then i told him that i am blind. I thought he will leave.

But he come near me i can smell his strong perfume. He said i am his, i belong to him and called me his wife. Like am i a property to him. How can he say i am his wife that to little i am little you big man. Then he suddenly come near me i got more afraid then he started to suck my neck. IS HE A VAMPIRE?? (Don't take her wrong she is too innocent for Arjun) Then he said i am his wife and hugged me. I am feeling suffocated. He is tall and heavy. His body is hard like rock and cold like ice. Then he touched my ass 😳😳😳😳 is he mad. I shivered. Then he left me in room. Then i realised that i have tears in my eyes. I was shocked and numb. Then sahil dada came in my room.

Dada- pari baby what happened why are you crying.
Meera- dada. Am i need to marry him?
Dada- sorry pari i can't do anything sorry you have to marry him. I am sorry pari dad is forcing me. Sorry sorry!!
Meera- it's ok dada. Something good will come out of it. Can we go to tanu's house?
Dada- yes pari we are going there only ok.

We moved towards tanu's home. I can't think straight. Am i going to marry him. Tai have told me he is mafia. I think he is vampire to. Who is gonna eat me. I want to cry. On top of that no one will be there for me. I can't stay with dada. Can I carry my job. I don't know anything.

As soon as car stopped i run towards tanu while shouting Tanu's name.

Tanu- hey hey pari slow down what happened?
Meera- tanu tanu. You know mother and father want me to marry Arjun Singh Rathore. You know he called me little and i think he is vampire. He bite me on neck. Look he said there is mark also. Am i going to die? Tanu speak something. Pls

After some moments of silence. Tanu examine my mark. I hear her gasping. Mom and dad was talking something seriously with dada.

Tanu- don't worry pari. He can't do anything ok. He is just a mosquito ok. Never let him close to you ok. And you are not going to marry him ok. I will do something. Go to your room and sleep ok.

Tanu's POV

Me and mom dad was talking. Suddenly I heard Pari's voice. She shouting while cry. I got tensed. Then she told me that her so called parents are forcing her to marry bloody mafia. And she showed me hickey given by him. Like how the hell can he give hickey to my baby. I will show him who am I. My baby thinks he is vampire 🤣. My innocent bff. I told her he is just a mosquito. (Idea inspired by real tanvi big shout-out to ThinkLikeProton  )

I am really angry. I will show real hell to that stupid mafia. I am coming mr. Mosquito.

More drama..
Do you like innocent Meera? Now what? Can tanvi rescue Meera? Can Arjun handle innocence of Meera? What about dia can she accepted Meera?
I can't upload for one week from tomorrow. My internal exams are coming so i need to study. I will update after 1 week.

Thanks for 1k+ views🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Special thanks to Jessilvablanche2007 K2000h6000 ishmalshahbaz  aleahjiezellolo kotikalapudi Jane_9528 Fiatlovesleo Rudracreation20 nichi0506 avyrwt04 Nishita-makwana
This book got great ranking

Thanks for everything 💞
Do vote, comment and share. Do read my other books.
Till then....
Stay safe, stay healthy 💜❤️