chapter 20: every bloody time

Freddie woke up the following morning and smiled when he caught a glance of a peaceful Wills that slept soundly by his side. Her back was turned to him, the valley of her waist exposed as her ribcage oscillated calmly. He admired the mole on her right hip before carefully covering her naked body, stretching a bit further across in order to reach the remainings of the zoot and the lighter.

The boy looked down once again, feeling utterly happy to see her there, like that. He kissed her shoulder before lighting the cig and taking the first toke. The girl turned around and shifted towards his body in search of proper warmth before smelling the weed.

"Selfish much" Her hoarse voice joshed without opening her eyes, making him laugh.

"Morning to you too, luv." His voice an octave lower than usual as he placed the fag on her plump lips, who dragged instantly.

"Ta" Wills widened her smile before reaching over, placing her head on his chest and hugging his waist as his hand snaked over to hers.

"Sleep well?"

"Mmm... yeah, surprisingly." The girl confessed while beginning to mindlessly caress his bare chest. She hadn't had actual time to think about it but it was true, it had been the first time in a long while that she didn't have any nightmares, just as if he had scared them off. But the thc had finally kicked in and suddenly all she could sense was Freddie's grip and his consistent heartbeat.

"You know... I can hear your heart." Her velvety voice mumbled in a slight smile.

"Yeah? What's it telling ya'?" He matched her energy.

Willow hesitated for a moment before turning around to look at him; When her green eyes found his messed up fluffy hair, her hands couldn't help themselves as they ran their fingers through, enjoying the soft cloud while smiling widely.

Freddie propped himself up by the elbows in order to get a better look at her, smiles still plastered on their faces when Wills got so lost in his caramel eyes that she forgot she was playing with his hair. A few moments went by in which time seemed to have stopped, until she reached in, giving him a chaste kiss ever so soft, so delicate, so careful. The boy cupped one of her cheeks with his palm, enjoying the rush of feelings as well.

Once they broke off, they stared at each other, into each other. Reddened lips - and eyes - as the vague smiles made their appearances once again; But every second that passed with their looks intertwined seemed to be piling up, and soon enough they were launching themselves at each other, this time out of hunger, lust, passion, perhaps euphoria.

Wills straddled him without beaking the kiss and began moving her hips back and forth, feeling his growing...

"Jesus!" The exclamation made the couple break apart in surprise, finding a slightly disgusted Karen pressed against the door frame.

"Can't you fucking knock?!" A flushed freddie complained between quick breaths.

"Whatever, Breakfast. Not that you care." The girl traced before leaving.

They couldn't hold their the laughter.

...

After having breakfast,Willow headed back to Panda's in those infamous pyjamas and Freddie's sweater - which he refused to keep due to her outfit - in order to get her actual clothes and belongings back.

Once she neared the house, the girl was pulled to the ground. "What the..." but her mouth was covered by a certain blue eyed, who simply pointed forwards. When Willow looked, she found Cook and Dora, well... Dora kissing Cook, and Cook sipping his pants up after trying to finger her.

"Jesus fucking christ" She whispered to her friend, who's frown had gone beyond terrifying. Effy stood up and so did Willow. The latter noticed how Panda's dreamy face switched to worry as soon as she locked eyes with Elizabeth.

"Any good?" Eff inquired bitterly.

"I don't know what you mean." The blonde one was quick to answer, which pissed Wills off, she had obviously shagged him.

"I mean he's a sensational fuck, yeah?"

"There's a wammer things you don't know about me, Eff!" Dora countered. "Just 'cause I'm useless don't mean I'm nothing!"

"We're friends because you don't surf and turf my men, you said that!"

"He's not yours Eff! He'll never belong to anyone!"

"Shut up" The blue eyed spat.

"That's why you don't really want him. He's not the one you want, Eff!"

"Shut up!" The girl repeated, throwing a panicked, tear draped gaze towards an increasingly astounded Willow.

Then it clicked...

"What the fuck?!" Her green eyes danced between both girls, who fell quiet. "She's lying right? you're lying panda... right? you do want cook, right?!" But the thick silence and apologetic looks said it all, Dora was saying the truth. "I... I need to get my stuff" And so she ran inside, ignoring Elizabeth's yells.

Her slim legs hurried up the stairs as fast as they could and took her to Dora's room, where her clothes laid on the very same corner she'd thrown them to yesterday. As she rushed her clothes on, she was harassed by all the memories that proved what she'd heard moments ago.

I should've seen it coming, how could I be so fucking blind?

Once she reached the front door, she heard Effy call her once again.

"Every bloody time." She spat, not caring to stop and ignoring the "It ain't like that" Said blue eyed had yelled.

Her world almost fell apart, but she forced herself to refrain from sentimentalities and hold onto the wonderful evening she had spent with Freddie. Effy was one of her greatest source of insecurities when it came to relationships, given past events and the mere fact she is astonishingly gorgeous, that mixed with the raised fear of actual vulnerability left willow in shaking ground every time someone began to feel like something more than a regular shag.

There was something about Freddie though, that boy, he made her feel safe. Willow didn't actually know why, but she was certain she could trust him, or at least wanted to believe that. She shook her head before taking out a cigarrette, as if on queue, her phone vibrated when she put the lighter away.

LMK WHEN YOU ARRIVE X
FREDS