"We aren't going to need a baby shower. More than half the presents I've unwrapped are baby things. Look at this." I picked up a little pink suitcase for her.

"It's got dresses in it from new born to 2T. She's set. Also that great big hug box that Andy and Jake brought in, was four boxes of diapers and a diaper genie. Even Anise got her a baby doll."

"All she needs now is a name." I laughed. He was poking at that because he wanted to call her by a name.

"I have a name." I say. He grabs me and leans me back.

"But you said no name till she was here."

"Well I was just thumbing through that baby name book you bought and I came across one that has stuck with me and I think you'll like. Mackenna Nessia. It rolls nice and it stuck in my head. What do you think?"

"Mackenna Nessia. Beautiful. I really like that. I can call her Mac." I laughed.

"I just knew that you'd say that. You can if you want she's our baby girl. I'm sure being raised by two guys she'll be a little bit of a tom-boy so it'll fit."

"Pssh. Watch her be the girliest girly girl ever to girl." He teased.

I stayed and played with all the stuff then went back to the party and sat to watch everyone. I wanted to dance some more but my feet were swelling and I'd kicked off my shoes since they were hurting. Zach was wandering around talking to people and answering questions about the baby.

"Hey how you feeling?" Marge asks as she sits next to me at a table.

"I'm tired and my feet hurt. But I'm having a blast."

"Your feet? Are they swelling?"

"Yeah."

"Here put them up." She got a chair and helped me put them up. "That'll help them. Been drinking your water. Remember what we told you water helps."

"I don't think I've had much today."

"I'll get you a bottle you stay right here." I nod. I was watching Zach dance with my mother when she comes back.

"Aw, isn't that cute." She says when I point. I look around for Andy and see him off to one side. Thankfully he's got them. People came past and talked to me then wandered away again. The one person I'd invited but wasn't sure I'd really see was my friend Rob. He didn't care that I was gay, marrying a guy and pregnant but his family had been totally against me from what he'd told me toward the end of school. He'd come though. He was flirting with my cousin Georgia off to one side. I catch his eye as he takes her toward the dance floor.

"What's up?" He asks bending toward me.

"What happened with Gabriela?"

"She told and I quote, 'You are to far away to love and fulfill my needs.' so that's over."

"A hint with Georgie, she likes guys who actually pay attention when she talks. Actual conversation will get you majorly far." He smiles and takes her to dance. As I watch I see him talk to her and she just blossoms more and more.

"Hey how you feeling?" Zach asks coming up to me.

"Tired and my feet hurt. Not as bad. Your mom helped me put them up. Having fun?"

"I am. Feel like taking a walk I have a surprise for you."

"Sure." He grabs my socks and shoes from under the table and helps me to the house and through to out front. A black limo sat there.

"Uh, what's that?" He smiles.

"That is taking us away to the hotel at the airport where we will spend the night tonight and tomorrow we are getting on a plane for our honeymoon." I gasp.

"But I thought we were just going to drive up to the lake."

"I had to tell you something. Your mom has the house and is going to get this all squared away. Ready to head out?"

"Sure." I wave to my family and he helps me into the limo.

"You packed right?"

"I did."

"Good, for where?"

"For a honeymoon."

"Somewhere where I'm not going to draw attention at seven months pregnant. Right?"

"We are going to a beach but, we have our own little cottage and private beach so we can be alone."

"That sounds great."

"I knew you'd want to relax. Plus this way I can have sex with you on the beach and no one will be around to care." I laughed. As we road off to what was just the beginning of our life together I knew that no matter what came, after everything we'd been through, we'd be fine and together, forever.