"Where's everyone?" I ask him.

"In the party room." He points out.

"And where's the party room?" I ask him, confused.

"Is this your first Chanel Graham party?" He asks me and I roll my eyes.

"No. I attended one of her parties freshman year, but back then she lived in a normal house, not this huge mansion." I tell him.

"Follow me." He says as he starts walking. He doesn't even wait for me. His long legs just keep moving while my short ones try to keep up. Eventually, we end up in the basement and he signals for me to go through a black curtain.

"Is the party in there?" I ask him, confused.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" He says, gesturing for me to go through the curtain.

I pull the curtain sideways and I walk in. Immediately my ears feel like they're bleeding. There's a huge speaker right in front of the entrance. I keep moving to get away from it, pushing past the people that are standing and smoking beside the speaker. I keep walking until I see Chanel vaping with Christian. They both wore pink. They are the elite twins. I walk over to her and her face brightens up as she sees me. She pulls me into a warm hug. Her strawberry-scented perfume filling my nostrils.

"You made it." She says, excitedly.

"Hi." I say, rubbing her back.

"I was getting worried. I thought you got lost." She says, pulling away.

"Nah. The house was easy to find. The huge sign that says Graham at the gate is hard to miss." I tell her.

"I'm glad you're finally here. Aaron hasn't come yet, so I'm just so bored." She tells me.

As much as I like to talk shit about  Aaron when it comes to his friends, he's a pretty good one. I mean, Chanel and Aaron met each other when they were in middle school and have been inseparable ever since. Christian hates it though, says Aaron is a people pleaser. He's right. Aaron is a kissass except when it comes to me. I'm where his charisma wanes.

"They're some wine coolers. Want some?" She asks me.

"Not now. How many have you had?" I ask her as I watch her finding it her to stand still.

"One." She says and I stare at her, raising a brow at her.

"Fine, five." She says and I chuckled.

"You're drunk." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"I can't be, it wasn't even alcoholic." She defends, slurring.

"Mhm, sure. Come one now. Let's go wash that pretty face of yours. Your face looks puffy and you have mascara running down your cheek." I tell her, pulling her with me towards the entrance. I cover my ears as we pass the speaker and she does the same too. She leads me to the nearest bathroom and I walk in after her. I turn on the tap and she walks towards the sink and washes her face. I hand her a paper towel and she wipes her face with it. She has makeup on, but it doesn't come off as she wipes her face.

"Ah, I needed that." She tells me.

"I know that's why I brought you here." I tell her.

"You're such a good friend, do you know that?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"I didn't even think we were friends. You're closer with Aaron than you are with me." I tell her.

"I know that, but I thought we had our own thing going on." She says, placing her hands on both of my shoulders.

"You're way too drunk right now." I tell her and she shuts me up with a kiss.

"Sorry." She says, taking a step back.

"Whoa." I say, totally shocked.

"Yup." She says, giggling.

Okay, Drunk Chanel is weird as fuck.

"Let's get you back to your party." I say, wiping her pink lipstick off my lips.

We step out of the bathroom and start walking down the hallway. We hear shuffling coming from the living room and Chanel gets out of my grip and rushes to the living room. I trail behind her and freeze when I hear her scream.

What's happening?

I catch up to her and I see why she was screaming. Aaliyah is on her knees giving Aaron head in the living room.

"What the fuck are you doing Aaron? You're cheating on Jasmine with her best friend?" Chanel asks, sounding pissed.

Aaliyah gets off her knees and puts on her shirt, turning around to avoid my gaze.

"Look, Chanel, it's not what it looks like." Aaron says, trying to calm her down.

"I looked up to your sorry ass and this whole time you've been a fraud. What happened to "the first woman I'll be with, will be my wife" and that speech you bore me and Christian about chivalry when you first started dating Jasmine." Chanel says, sounding hurt. She's acting like she's the one that's being cheated on. And I gotta say, she's good in my books after this. She's going so hard for me right now.

"It's complicated, Chanel. Love is complicated." He says, pulling his trousers up.

"You are disgusting. And how are you not freaking out about this?" Chanel asks me.

"I already knew." I tell her and Aaliyah stares at me in shock.

"Brandon!!!" Chanel calls out and the tall black guy rushes into the living room.

"Yup." He says, causally.

"Please, get these people off my property and they are banned for life." Chanel says before she hooks her arm around mine.

"Ooh, banned for life. That doesn't sound too good." I tease.

"It's not. Come on kids." Brandon says as he walks towards them.

"Let's get back to the party." Chanel tells me and I nod, turning around with her as we head to the basement.