Chapter 4: Help!

Ava POV

"So I-I like Maui?" Moana asked quietly.

I nodded my head. "Yes," I said.

Moana and I had spent the last hour talking. It was silent for another 30 minutes before I sighed. Moana looked at me. I decided to tell her the truth.

"Moana..." I said. "I'm-"

Before I could finish, we heard a scream. Moana ran off to figure out what it was.

Moana POV

The scream had come from the ocean, so I went there. I held my breath and went into the sea. I looked around for about an hour before I felt a pain in my side.

"OW!!!" I said.

The pain caused me to open my mouth. I started to drown and fell unconscious. The last thing I heard was Ava screaming my name.

Maui POV

I sat on Te Fiti's hand for 2 hours and 30 minutes. Ava eventually ran to the hand and panted. I looked at her concerned.

"Moana, ocean, help!" she said.

"What?!" I asked.

"Moana and I heard a scream, so Moana ran to see what it was," she explained. "I ran after her. I got there right when Moana jumped into the ocean. An hour later, I heard her scream ow. That means she opened her mouth. She must have started to drown."

"WHAT!?!" I said.

I transformed into a hawk and went into the ocean. I spotted an unconscious and bleeding Moana. I came to the surface with her in my arms. Tears were in my eyes.

"OCEAN!!!" I screamed.

The ocean shot up and looked down at me and Ava, who had gone on the boat.

"Motunui. And hurry!" I said.

Suddenly we were on our way to Motunui. I looked at Moana, tears still in my eyes. I leaned next to her.

"Don't worry, Moana..." I said. "...We'll get you some help!"