Ajay- ji boss ...us din to iska vo hone wala pati tha na iske saath lekin aaj kaun bachayega isey...itni gehri kaali ghani raat mein....lekin aaj ki raat humare liye bohot rangeen hone wali
hai...

Preeta- ( she looked at him being horrified) dekho mujhe chod do mujhe jana hai vaise bhi karan aata hi hoga aur agar vo aa gya to tum log nhi bachoge...

Neil- aaj tujhe koi nahi bacha sakta...

Preeta- nhi...(she started shouting for help) koi hai bachao mujhe....plz....help....

Neil covered her mouth with his hand and took her away from the hospital....at the back side of hospital...due to preeta's resistance she fell on ground and neil started to drag her holding her hair due to that harsh road her suit got torn from back and she got wounds on her back...

There was a kind of shed at the back side of hospital with two three benches there they took her there and threw her on the bench....her head hit the corner of bench and started to bleed...

Preeta - dek...dekho...plz....plz..mujhe jaane do...plz...chor do mujhe...

Neil- chod denge na aaj ki raat ke baad...

Neil came above her removing her dupatta and other two members from his gang pinned her hands forcefully on the bench leaving their fingerprint marks...and her chooda bangles broke in her arms leaving cuts on her arms...

He started to bite her neck harshly leaving marks....making her wince in terrible pain...

Preeta- aah..(tears flowing from her eyes) chodo mujhe ... no...plz nhi...chodo...aahh...

she gaining some courage kicked neil between his legs...he fell down other two who were holding her...their hold got loose due to her sudden action...she pushed them.... while ajay hold her and he torn her sleeves and pushed her on the floor....and came above her blocking her way...while she found a stone and she hit him with it and picked her phone which was lying nearby and ran from there...and hid at a place and called karan...but call was not connecting so she tried video calling him....

Neil- tum teen log ek ladki ko nhi pakad sake dekho yahi kahi hogi vo zyada door nhi gayi hogi....chalo jaldi aaj vo haath se nhi nikalni chahiye...

Ajay- ji boss...abhi jaa rhe hai maine usey is taraf jaate huye dekha hai abhi..

Neil- to khir mera muh kya dekh rahe ho jaldi chalo...

Karan woke up listening to his ring tone and saw preeta's 8 missed calls and now his phone was ringing....

Karan- oh no preeta ki 8 missed calls aur abhi bhi video call hai...

He picked the call and was shocked seeing her state...

Preeta- ( crying miserably) karan...karan jaldi aa jao yeh log...mujhe...mai hospital ki back side...

Meanwhile neil came from behind and took her phone and thrown it away...

Preeta looked at him being horrified he slapped her two times hardly on her face...and started to drag her again under that shed....she jerked his hand away with full force and ran towards the main road but ajay hold her leg making her fall on the road again and the stones got pierced in her stomach...she held the wall nearby for support which left an imprint of her bloodied hand on the wall and her broken chooda fell there.... she was dragged again by ajay and neil followed by other two....

Karan's side....

As soon as he received the call he ran through the corridors hurriedly causing the vase break dur to which rakhi mahesh and bani came out and saw him running like that...