Part-13

In the morning after performing puja and all the rituals all left to the hotel back to their rooms to change and to get fresh to visit the waterfalls and a picnic...they decided to have their lunch somewhere in the garden enjoying the beauty of nature....

They were to visit Garwaji Waterfall

Preeta's look

Karan's look

They reached their by walking only as they wanted to enjoy their trip

They reached their by walking only as they wanted to enjoy their trip...after reaching all firstly had their lunch under a shade of tree enjoying their lunch to the fullest with the family, their silly talks, teasing each other and in the beauty of nature....

All had lunch later all were enjoying in the the waterfall... splashing water at each other while karan who was standing there shirtless with sameer came to preeta to take towel while she handed over him towel not even looking at him looking away to hide her blush just then sameer came and picked up shrishti and threw her in the water who just pushed sameer from his back and he fell into the water...

Preeta laughed looking at them just then looked at karan who pretended that he is going to pick her up and gonna throw her in her in the water...preeta closed her eyes in fear but looked at him who was standing there crossing his arms against his chest....

Karan - chinta mat karo tumhe nhi giraunga mai...

Both came to the other corner talking to each other...with karan's towel hanging on his shoulder ( he is still shirtless )

( Like u can see in the picture there is a small circle like area where water is falling they both came there by walking with the edges water was not so deep to drown someone in it but it was deep enough like 9 - 10 feet )

Suddenly preeta's foot slipped due to the slippery surface and as karan saw her stumbling he held her arm with the sudden action she pulled karan along with her and both fell in the water their bodies entangled with each other....

Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq
Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq

Ishq-ishq, ishq-ishq

Karan pulled preeta out as she was getting suffocated in the water...as karan pulled her out their bodies again collided with each other her soft ones to his hard chest....her half duppata on her shoulder and other half on his shoulder.... her wet hair on his chest and her face dugged in the crook of her neck....her heavy breaths fanning on the crook of his neck as she was still gasping for the air sending chills down to his spine...his hands one her bare waist and other on her bare back...

Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa
Raha na main phir apne jaisa
Ho raha na main phir apne jaisa

Preeta departed herself slowly and looked at him... her heart skipped a beat realising their closeness...her heart started to beat faster it was pounding in her chest like it would come out anytime...she tried to go..but was pulled by karan again... Her wet hair covered their faces...

He cupped her face slowly moving his fingers from her forehead to her chin...her hands on his shoulders...his one hand cupping her face and other on her bare waist clutching it and rubbing her soft waist...making her weak on her knees and  earning a moan from her...

Preeta-(moans) ka...karan

Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq
Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq

Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq
Mera naam, tera naam
Mera naam ishq!

(She was experiencing this closeness these feelings for the first time with someone....he was also feeling the same...being close to his girl...his would be wife...)

She again turned to run but karan pulled her dori...making her gasp and froze at the moment....he came forward and back hugged her keeping his hand on her belly from back and his other hand's fingers caressing her back..he kissed her nape making her clutch his hand which was on her belly....both were breathing heavily with their close proximity....

He slowly whispered to her ears...

Karan- tumhare saath bitaye huye har lamhe mere liye bohot khaas hai preeta kyuki yeh pal maine aaj tak kabhi kisi ke saath mehsoos nhi kiye na hi kisi ke liye kabhi aisa mehsoos kiya hai aur naahi karna chahta hu...kyuki aisa ehsaas sirf tum mere andar jaga sakti ho...

Preeta- aur yeh pal jitne tumhare liye khaas hai utne hi mere liye bhi kyuki aaj mai tumhe mujh par  saare haq deti hu...jo aaj tak kisi ko nhi diye...kyuki jab tum paas aate ho to kabhi yeh dhadkane itni badh jati hai ki dil sambhal hi nhi pata aur kabhi yeh dhadkane tham jati hai tumhare paas aane se...(huskily) tumhare choone se...

Karan turned her...he took her duppata and covered her head with it...

Karan- intezaar nhi hota us pal ka jab tum dulhan bankar mere ghar mein aaogi mere kamre mein...jaha tum aakar apni chandni bikherogi...duniya ki sabse khoobsurat ladki jo humesha humesha ke liye meri hogi... jo mere dil ke humesha itne paas rahegi aur yeh bhi ki mai vo khushnaseeb hu jise tum apne din apni raatein sounpogi...

Preeta blushed at his statement and she covered both of their heads with the dupatta and hugged him...he hugged her back...and kissed her temple from side...

Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq
Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq
Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq

Ishq-ishq, ishq-ishq

He picked her in his arms and came out of that pond or water....
Both were shown lying on a nearby rock like karan was lying down with preeta within his legs her head  lying on his chest...

Precap- preeran arrested
End with this chapter....

PLEASE DO TELL ME HOW WAS THE CHAPTER BECAUSE I WROTE SUCH  ROMANTIC SCENES GOR THE FIRST TIME....LOVE TO ALL...