Somewhere special

Lynne got out of the bed, yawning, today was finally her 11th birthday. She still wished she would've woken up in her orphanage instead of this house. She decided to bring her Roxy Plush with her, hm something smells good.. Lynne opened her bedroom door, trying to find the kitchen.

The kitchen had white cobblestone tiles, which felt pretty cold on Lynne's feet. Fawn, her new mother, was cooking what seemed to be scramble eggs with bacon. Fawn must've noticed Lynne was in the kitchen, "Good morning, birthday girl."

"Good morning.." Lynne mumbled, going over to the kitchen table. Halsey, her new other mother, was sitting on one of the chairs, on her phone, due to curiosity Lynne bent over to see what Halsey was looking at.

"Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex?!" Lynne accidentally said out loud. Halsey turned around, a smile on her face like usual.
"Yes, since today was your birthday we decided to go to the Mega Pizzaplex! I was just searching through their website."

Lynne didn't know to feel excited or not, but she felt a tingle on her skin. What if I can see that Sun dude again? "Wait so are we going now?" Lynne uttered, Halsey nodded.
"After we finish breakfast that is!"

"Should I start getting changed or?" Lynne looked at Halsey for an answer.
"Yes, that would be great," Halsey assented cheerfully. Lynne nodded solemnly, before she went back to her room Halsey said one more thing.
"Oh, and since you fell asleep I placed your clothes in the drawers." Halsey stated.

"Thanks." Lynne felt kinda comfortable at her new house now, but it will still take some time to get used to this new place and parents. As Lynne went in her room she saw something that caught her off guard. "Eek!"

A tabby cat was sitting out of her window, it noticed her, it's pupils turning into slits. The cats green eyes staring at her, or actually just one, one of the cats eye was missing.

The cat then scattered away, jumping off her window, that was actually a cute cat! Lynne went towards the window, peeking through to see if the cat was still on their front porch.

The tabby cat was just sitting by the fountain, grooming it's messy fur. She backed away from the window, going back where she was going to do. Lynne opened her drawer, there was some unfamiliar clothes in as well, probably one of her parents bought them for her.

I need to hurry, I don't want the food to get cold! Lynne quickly picked out some clothes; the Four Block shirt because why not? A pair of black baggy pants that her mother's left for her. And just her black and white shoes with the Velcro straps.

She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, picking out a brand new purple toothbrush that must've been hers since it was the smallest. A knock was heard on the door.
"Yes?" Lynne called out, still continuing to brush her teeth.

"Just here to tell you that you need to hurry up, your food is getting cold." a voice said through the cracks of the door, which must've been Fawns.

"I'll hurry up," Lynne told Fawn, she finally finished brushing her teeth, using the towel to wipe her wet hands. She opened the door, going back into the kitchen. The bacon looked real crispy over there! Yum!

Three plates were set on the table, one for Halsey, one for Fawn, and of course the last plate was for Lynne. She sat down on the chair, immediately digging into her food.
"This is really good!" Lynne blurted out as soon she took an bite of the bacon and eggs.

"I'm glad you like it!" Fawn smiled, carrying empty plates over to the kitchen sink. Halsey spoke up, "Are you getting comfortable here?" she asked. Lynne looked up from her food, she didn't want to be mean to Halsey saying she still kinda wished to be back at the orphanage, so Lynne said, "Yea!"