Part 23

Next morning,

Shivin are sleeping peacefully in each others arms and suddenly Shivi's sleep broke. She opened her eyes and smiled seeing her husband sleeping cutely with a cute pout on his lips.

She smiled and pecked his lips. Momo cuddled into her in sleep and she ruffled his hairs. Just then, her eyes fell on the clock and she got up with a jerk. Due to which Momo's sleep broke.

M: What happened babe? You okay?

S: (panicking) Oh god! It's my first day here after our marriage and i'm late. What everyone will think about me.

She hurriedly started to go but Momo held her hand from behind and pulled her towards him.

M: Shh..calm down wifey.

He cupped her face and kissed on her forehead.

M: Now listen to me. (Holding her hands) Why are you panicking? It's not like that they don't know you. It's your family, our family. Aur waise v it's not that much late. Go and get ready but before that...

He started moving her lips. Shivi understood his intentions and put her palm on his lips.

S: Not now. Please.

M: (sadly) okay.

Shivi looked at him and started kissing him softly. Momo too responded with equal passion. Soon, they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

S: Bas. Now let me get ready.

Shivi stood up and started to go but Momo stopped her.

M: Shivi.!

Shivi turned and gave him a questioning look.

M: (smirking) Believe me baby I'm not going to spare you in our honeymoon.

S: Who's telling you to...

She winked at him and ran inside the bathroom with her dress.

Momo smiled and ruffled his hairs.

After sometime, shivi came but didn't found Momo inside the room. Suddenly, came from behind and started twirling her around.

S: Jaannnn!! Put me down.

Momo did as she said.

M: Why you asked me to put you down? (Cutely)

Shivi laughed on seeing his cuteness.

S: No questions now. Go and get ready fast.

M: Arey butt..

He stopped when he saw Shivi giving him a dangerous glare.

M: Okay. I'm going.

He went inside the bathroom meanwhile, Shivi got ready.

After sometime,

Shivi entered the kitchen and saw her mother in law making breakfast.

S: Arey Ammi why are doing all this? Give it to me I'll do it.

MM: Arey no Shivi beta. It's almost done, you go and sit. I'll be just there with the breakfast.

S: Please ammi, let me help you. (Cutely)

MM: Aww. Okay.

The duo then started making breakfast together. ❤️

On the dining table:

MM: When are you'll going shopping?

M: in half and hour.

MM: okay.