Part 9

They reached the resort where the marriage was going to take place.

Everyone was tired and also, it was night so everyone went directly to their rooms.

Shivin's room was a suite and were inter connected.

When everyone went to their respective rooms and Momo entered Shivi's room.

Shivi was trying to close the hook of her blouse and tie the dori, but she couldn't.

S: ughhhh.

Momo walked in  through the interconnected door.

M: babe what happened??

S: I can't tie this. Should I go change?

M: what Am i here for?

S: meaning?

M: see babe, today or tomorrow I have to do this. So why don't I practise it right now? 😍.

S:(blushed).

Momo sensuously tired the dori of her blouse. 🔥🔥🔥🔥. 

Shivi was applying moisturizer on her hands. Momo locked the door and slowly went towards her

Shivi saw him through the mirror and smiled. Momo back hugged her and nuzzled her neck.

M: I'm so happy baby. After some days you'll be mine and I'll be yours forever. 😭❤️

S: Yes Jaan. I love you.

M: (kissing her cheeks and pecking her lips) I love you too.

Shivi got up and turned towards him. Momo smiled and picked her up in her arms. And they kissed each other passionately.

Soon, they broke the kiss.

M: Chalo let's sleep.

S: No.

M: Why?

S: Not feeling sleepy.

M: (pulling her close) Ok so what my future wifey want to do now.

S: Ummm.

M: (trying to get romantic) baby letss..

S: what??

M: you don't know?

S: (teasing him) nah.

M: hmm. I wanted to roma

S: (cutting him) Let's watch a movie.

M: Huh?

S: Movie.

M: no. Let's go clubbing.

S: ummm. What do I wear?

M: clothes 😂😂. Something Hot. 🔥🔥

S: I don't have anything to wear.

M: ummm. (Gives her a packet) here you go.

S: I'll go change and come. You also change and come

M: Ok

Shivi smiled and pecked his cheeks.

They got ready and he came to pick her up. (He came through the main door) and gave her a rose.

She held his arm. Like her maal. And they went to the club in the hotel itself.

Btw, they were staying at Vivanta by Taj in Goa. The hotel had their own private beach.

They went to the club and started dancing sensuously. ❤️🥰🔥🔥. Their hot breathes were heard. They even had drinks.

They partied till 3 am in the morning and then Momo went to sleep in Shivis room.

Next Morning,

Shivi opened her eyes and realised that she was sleeping on Momo on the couch.

She pecked his cheeks.

S: Good Morning Jaan!

She tried to get up but Momo pulled her towards him and she again landed on him.

M: You were going without giving me my dose. Very bad babe.

S: (blushed)🥰

Momo pulled her more close to him and kept his lips on hers. They kissed each other passionately and broke the kiss after sometime.❤️🥰😘

Soon, Momo went to his room and they got ready.

Everyone gathered for breakfast.

Shivin sat beside each other.

Shivi started eating but don't know how a bite struck in her throat and she started coughing badly.

Momo got worried.He immediately made her drink water and rubbed her back.

Shivi was now fine.

M: Are you fine?

S: Yes Jaan. I'm fine.

M: Why were you eating carelessly han. What if something happened??

SF: Shivi is very luck to have Mohsin in her life. He takes good care of her.

Shivi smiled.

M: let's go somewhere?

MM: beta, we have a lot of work, you two go and send some time alone.

SF: ya. The guests will also start arriving.

SJ: bhai take her and go.

M: okay. Shivi. Let's go

S: yup.

M: where do you wanna go?

S: beach?

M: let's go.

They walked