Part 7

Their friends left leaving Shivin alone.

M: (pulling her closer) So babe, what's the plan now?

S: umm. I was thinking to sleep.

M: (smirking) As if I'll let you sleep.

Shivi blushed.

Momo picked up Shivi in his arms and took her inside his room.

M: I love you soo muchh babe.

He said and started to move closer to her but just then a sound came from Shivi's tummy.😂

Momo looked at her and she made a cute face.

S: I'm hungry Jaan. (Pouting)

M: aww. My baby is hungry. Tell me what you want to eat I'll order it just now.

S: Pizza.

Momo picked up his phone to order it but Shivi stopped him. Momo gave her a confused look.

S: I want to eat pizza made by you.

M: As you say babe. You wait I'll come in sometime.

S: wait I'll also come.

Momo nodded and they went to the kitchen.

Momo started making the pizza and Shivi was in notorious mood. She back hugged him and was moving her hands on his chest sensuously.

M: (closing his eyes) babe.

S: Yes Jaan.

Shivi came in front and said while rubbing his finger on his face sensuously.

Suddenly momo pulled her towards him.

M: looks like someone is in romantic mood today.

S: I'm toh always in romantic mood. It's you who is unromantic.

M: (raising his eyebrows) I'm unromantic?

S: (teasingly) Yes.

Momo attacked on her lips and kissed her hard. Shivi too responded with equal passion. After sometime they broke the kiss.

Momo kissed on her neck and started sucking it. Shivi moaned his name. He stopped after sometime and again started kissed on her lips.

M: (smirking) Do you still feel that I'm unromantic.

Shivi blushed hard and hugged him. He smiled and kissed on her hairs.

M: let me finish making your pizza.

S: ok. (Pecks his lips)

Momo continued making the pizza. After he was done, they again went inside their room and sat on the bed.

Momo took a bite near her mouth and she ate happily. She too fed him and they finished eating.

M: let's watch a movie.

S: okay.

She sat on his lap and they started watching the movie. After sometime, Momo saw that she slept while watching the movie and smiled at her.

He then closed the phone and made her lay properly. He kissed on her forehead and he too drifted to sleep while hugging her.

Now it was evening,

Shivi's sleep broke and she smiled seeing Momo sleeping peacefully.

S: Jaan. Wake up. (Kissing on his cheeks)

Momo got up and started to caress her face with thumb.

S: let's get up. we also have to go back.

M: arey first let me take my dose.

He smirked and they kissed each other passionately.

She sat on his lap and they started watching the movie. After sometime, Momo saw that she slept while watching the movie and smiled at her.

He then closed the phone and made her lay properly. He kissed on her forehead and he too drifted to sleep while hugging her.

Next day,

Shivi came near the pool in her swimming costume and momo got stunned to see her.

M: babe. If you'll look this much hot then I'll not be able to control myself.

Shivi blushed and Momo smirked. They both went inside the pool and shivi threw water on momo. He smiled and did the same.

Finally, he got hold of her and pushed the hairs strands behind that were falling on her face.They were looking intensely in each others eyes.

Shivi came more closer and kissed on his forehead, cheeks and nose.Momo held her chin and kept his lips on hers. They started kissing each other passionately and broke the kiss after sometime panting heavily.

M: I love you!

S: I love you more Jaan.

And they joined their foreheads.

After enjoying more they both went inside and get changed.

The whole day they enjoyed a lot with lots of romance and went to sleep to in the night.

Now it was morning, today they are leaving.

Shivi's sleep broke and she smiled seeing Momo sleeping peacefully.

S: Jaan. Wake up. (Kissing on his cheeks)

Momo got up and started to caress her face with thumb.

S: let's get up. we also have to go back.

M: arey first let me take my dose.

He smirked and they kissed each other passionately.

Now, it was time for them to leave.

M: babe!

S: yes.

M: now we'll come here after getting married nw.

S: (smiling) Yes.

They locked the house and drove back in Momo's mercedes.