bunny

I don't know when did I fell asleep. I woke up at a strange noise coming from the main room. As i looked up it's almost 3 in the night. As I got up I bumped into my waterbottle. Failing everything while trying not to make any sound. I keep searching for torch at the end of the bed. I somehow get the torch and the next thing is to get a broom to protect myself. I turn on the torch as I keeps searching for the broom. It's not here. Maybe it's in the living room. Shit .
I gathered all my courage as I opened my Door.
It was full dark in the living room.
A part of my saying not to go to the living room.
I somehow managed to go to the basin  to splash some water thinking I am somehow dreaming or something.
As I open the tap the water started pouring out in full force. I relaxed myself for a bit. As I am turning away I looked myself in the mirror in the bathroom.
My whole body stopped in the motion as my tongue got stuck inside my mouth.
Wtf am i dreaming or something?
Wtf is this.
As i looked myself in the mirror Mt reflection was blur due to the water vapur but I can still somehow see the blood in the back of my neck. I try to rub it off with water. But as soon as I realized I'm not alone in the bathroom my whole body gave up. I am on the
Floor. And the whole floor is cold and there is split of blood everywhere.

I somehow managed to get out from the bathroom. My whole body is shaking and covered in sweat. I started running as fast as from the bathroom to the kitchen.  As I grabbed the knife.
I started seeing red light, From the bathroom.
I stood up and somehow gathered courage and remind myself it's okay.
Come on jane don't be a fucking coward.
I somehow started walking toward to the bathroom to see what happened. There is blood all over in the Floor running away from the bathroom. I pressed my mouth tightly as much as I can trying not to make any sound with my shaky hands. I held the wall tightly as I started pressing my feet without making any noise.
I looked down at my feet . And stepped toward the bathroom .
As I went in the bathroom, at first it was all normal only some drop of dried blood in wall. I back off as I was going to close the door thinking it was all Dream. I heard a click sound from the corner. My whole body freez as I realized the bloods are coming from the corner of the bathroom. There is something. I opened the door. As I step In the bathroom to see anything. It must be a rat or something, but as soon as I realized what it. Zen called me from the bedroom.
I closed my eyes and ignored her. I step into the toilet. And goes in the corner to see what happened.
But my whole body freezes as soon as I realized what it is.