party/The beginning

....
Jane's pov
"Zendaya ?? Zen?? Zen?"
Omg Jane what?"
"Where the fuck is ur wifi?"
"There is no fucking network over here."
"Sorry.
" Me and Zoe decided to cut it off because the bills are getting out of hands."
She goes back to the kitchen as I stand in the corner holding my coffee. It's 1 in the night.
We have a party at 3 and then 19 hours flight to Australia. Things like this are common for us.
On last summer me Zoe and zen decided to move in to Australia with my brother and her gf for some days. And now it's 2022 April and we finally get to do that.
"But how tf I will text andrew then"
"You know there is something call message it doesn't need net" zen replied
I adjusted my bra strap from behind as I felt uncomfortable.
I moved in here since last 4 to 5 months from India. No I'm not Indian I have a habit to move in to different countries well u can say Hobbie. I always travel to get away from my mind.
Well that was deep.
Anyway I sit in the sofa as I dressed up like a slut for the party like I always do.
"Come on zen Zoe we need to hurry we only have 20 minutes left "? guys???"
"Coming" jane Zoe replied as she walks in from bedroom.
Zoe dressed like a fucking beautiful angel while zen is dressed up as a sexy demon.
What tf are u wearing?"
What?"
"I'm demons daughter fucking an angle isn't it cool look I even pearced my nose again. "
This is her 3rd piercing ( only in her nose idk how many she have in her butthole ,nipples and many other parts even tho she wanted to show me I strictly denied). God ur crazy.
"U look sexy mama "
Zoe replied
"Thnkxx " Zoe u to u literally looks like a angel.
While I'm dressed as a simple red v neck short with cut in the legs . I look so tall after wearing heels.
I think we should go."
Yeah."

.
.
.
. It's took us 25 minutes to reach the bar.
Red lights strong smell of alcohol filled my nostrils as we showed our pass and went in.
Almost everyone is grinding against each other. Half of them are either asleep due to excessive alcohol consume and half of the other are in the dance floor where half of them are dancing and almost every one is having oral sex .
I meet 2 couple in the sofa crying and moaning in pleasure as the boy fingering her.
Wait are those?? Drugs?
Some white powders in packets are in the table beside them.
Hey can u move in we need some space to sit sir I asked the men as both of them are so much into there private things or whatever. The man looked at Me in a inappropriate way as he scan me from head to toe. His eyes got stuck on my tits. Ik those are sexy now move I ordered.
He immediately moved as we sat. The lady with the men looked at us in a disgusting way.
God she is literally a 50 year old grand mother having sex with her son lmao Zen replied. I am sure the lady heard us. As she stand up ik something is gonna happen.
Excuse me u whore what did u just say?"
What karen are u offended?
Excuse me I'm not Karen and plus u 3 are so inappropriate can't u see we are having a private moment God manerless beggers. Pathetic.
She replied at out come back.
Okay great grand mother ur the bitch here and giving us those judgemental bitchy glare. Also she didn't mention wtfuck ur so hyped. Deep down u know that it's true.
Do you even know who I am?
Excuse you for talking to me like this I can literally buy u 3 fuckers with my money.
Ik grandmom ur a old Karen lmao.
Her boyfriend steps in as I glare in.
Ohhh big guy Is sensitive towards her mother lmao.
Her boyfriend step in close as someone inturrputed.
Guys guys pls calm down Cassie walks in as she try to put down the fight.
To late Cassie I replied.
Wait what ??? N-nono
Cassie is the waitress of this party. We'll she is originally from Australia but living here for some days as she got no job there also she need to take care of her brother here. Honestly I trust her she Is a amazing friend.
I'm so sorry she apologized. As she moves me to the corner God jane I'm gonna loose my job I beg u pls don't pull a fight last time u literally broke ur hand and beat the shit out of the man
Well he was touching you inappropriate as I told him not to.
I understand she smiles at me. But u need to understand if my boss see this drama he will for sure remove me.
Okay okay God I will behave okay I said in a annoy voice as we both moved away from thr table.
After 30 minutes later.
.
.
.

We are in the dance floor Zane and Zoe is making out while I'm the only one standing there like a kangaroo. They are playing rock ur body. I started to vape and get on the bar to get some alcohol. Oh shit we can't get drunk we have a flight to attend. By that we only have 35 more minutes left.
And it takes 5 minutes to reach the airport.
I already packed all things and passport and everything.
So it's fine If we reach in the last moment.
I enter the food counter as my stomach grumbles.
God I'm tired.
I order a chicken dish idk the name.
I think I'm getting sleepy.
.............. almost finished my dish within 20 minutes as I pay them and went to the dance floor.
God they are still making out.
God zen we need to hurry it's 20 already.
Give me 5 minutes pls she yelled at me from the dance floor.
I goes in the corner as I started to smock some cigarettes that I brought from the nearby shop.
I waited for 5 more minutes. As I went to the dance floor to tell them only 7 minutes left and we need to hurry.
Zen ?Zoe??? Are u guys done cause I'm going. Honestly I'm done.
I left the party while both of them followed me.
"Oh shit "
"What about our dresses"? Zoe replied
Shit......