Don't know what to do.

Start from the beginning

"I don't think so."

"And what about Lauren?"

"I kinda like her but...I'm not so sure about it."

"Well, all I can tell you, is that you have to follow your heart, do what you want to do, doesn't matter what it is, I'll be here for you." She hugged me.

"I know." I smile and she smile.

"So now, I'll go with Marissa so we can finish your party."

"Wait, Marissa?"

"Yeah, she wanted to help."

"Oh...ok." I smile and she left.

I really need to think about what I want. Lauren is really sweet and I just met her but Rachel and Naya are right, I'm going to hurt her. I'm just playing. All I want to do is forget about Demi...maybe I overreacted. It's not easy to forget about your first love. I never had one but...well...Demi is. I can't be this mean with her. I love her so much. I can't do this to Lauren either. Of course I won't use Lauren, I can't. I have to admit that she is pretty but my heart belongs to Demi. I think I know what to do...

Demi pov's:

"Do you guys really think is a good idea? I mean, is her birthday! And like you said Rachel, Lauren is going to be there."

"Demi come on, you have to." Marissa looked at me.

"Don't you think that if she really wants to forget about you, she wouldn't have left since a long time ago? It's been weeks since then and we both know Brittany, not to offend her amor talk bad about her, but we know how Brittany solves her things. Dianna is in New York, she would have left since then."

"Rachel is right Demi."

"I don't know..." My phone went off and I checked the number. It was Dianna.

D: Hello?

DA: Demi! Good you picked up, I need to tell you something. I can't tell Brittany yet but I'm sure she would want to know about this soon...actually...she has to.

D: What is it? Is everything ok?

DA: Kind of...well, I needed some papers so I could do some work with them, you know I want Brittany to stay with my house on here, you know so it can be of both but there was a problem and I couldn't get the papers...

D: What is it?

DA: *She sighs* Remember when my mom died? Well...Brittany was still young, she's still young and the hospital send her papers to the program of...you know...We don't have either dad or mom and since I  changed my last name, I don't have anything to do with her so...someone told me that she wants to adopt Brittany, I don't know how's that even possible.

D: But...Brittany...

DA: She's illegal Demi, she's just 17 years old, if she was 21, nothing of this would have happend, but she's still young, it doesn't matter if her birthday is tomorrow and she turns 18, I don't really know how this works...

D: Dianna...

DA: I know you guys are not ok right now...but I bet you guys will and I just...I want you to know this, in case something happens.

D: Thanks Dianna for trusting in me.

DA: After all, you're the one who saved my sister. I have to go, but I hope everything gets better and she doesn't leave.

She hang up and Rachel and Marissa were staring at me.

"Someone wants to adopt Brittany." I look at them and they were surprised.