Some Sad News

• Dedicated to I just don't know

Hey guys Jake isn't doing well. He somehow got a huge cut on his neck but it isn't infected. His ears are a mess and he is still struggling with his diabetes. We think he will not be with us for much longer. I've been preparing myself for this, but I'm still a mess from the news. I just know that I want to be with him. I can't imagine my life without my Jakeyboy with me. I don't know how I'll react when he's gone. I might stop horseback riding if it gets really bad. I will probably stop writing for a bit. Maybe I'll try to distract my brain from thinking about it and write a lot. I honestly have no clue. I just know that I'm going to need help from my friends. I am going to try to keep this bottled up and I know that it will hurt me more in the end if I do that. I need my friends and family to let me deal with it on my own and not bug me abot doing stuff. I also need them to show that they don't understand but still love me when I'm fragile. Jake is sleeping right now and even looking at him is depressing. I think Sammy can tell that something is wrong.

When the vet took blood from Jakey's leg yesterday, it started swelling up. Also, we don't know where the lump/cut came from. We don't let him out of the hose without someone with him so an animal bite is ruled out. Well, I'll update you at a later date how he's doing. Wish us luck and please pray for him.