𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖❤️

Start from the beginning

Jungwon wakes up to his husband next to him, they got a new house just a week ago that was able to room more people.

Jungwon smiled before kissing him on the forehead and slowly and carefully moving out of the bed putting his feet down on the floor made of rug.

He slipped his cat house shoes on before going in their bathroom to freshen up before going downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hello babies", Jungwon cooed as he rubbed their three dogs, Hades,Storm and Charm, they wagged their tails happily as they got rubbed by their owner.

When jungwon stopped they went into their play room that had all of their toys and things for them to do instead of chewing on one of jays expensive shoes.

Jungwon turns the light on inside of the kitchen before going in the fridge to grab breakfast food.

He grabbed some pots and pans, looking at the 2 smaller bowls in the cabinet before smiling to himself.

He started cooking eggs, bacon and sausages, also making some dalgona coffee because Jay likes it so much.

He was cooking an omelette when he felt arms wrapped around his waist and the smell of strong violet wood perfume.

"Good Morning baby", Jay said kissing his husband's cheek before burying his face into the boys neck.

Jungwon let a bright smile come across his face, "Good morning, did you sleep well", Jungwon asked as he flipped the omelette, "Fine until I felt you leave", he complains.

"Your fine, you've slept without me many times before", Jungwon says, "Yea and they were horrible", Jay said with a chuckle.

When Jay saw the boy was done after turning off the stove, he grabbed him and sat him on the counter.

"I want my kiss", Jay said with a smile making Jungwons heart flutter, they've known each other for 1 year, been together for 1/ and married for 5 years but he still has the strongest feelings for him.

Jungwon smiled before leaning in to press his lips against the taller boys lips, Jay sighed into the kiss being satisfied.

Jay went a bit further, sticking his tongue in his mouth, Jungwon let out a small grunt but let it continue anyways as his heart was beating fast.

"AGH!, NOt AgAIn!", they heard someone say, they pulled away to turn and look at their Son, his name was Konohan, he was currently 17 years old.

"Why do I have to be traumatized every day I wake up to eat, but I see my parents eating each other's faces off instead", he complains as he fell dramatically on the floor rolling around as he groaned more.

"Konohan your so dramatic, get off of the floor before I take away 3 pieces of your bacon", Jungwon says jumping off of the counter to see his dramatic son on the floor like he's dead.

He shot up after that going over to grab his plate shielding it from his mother, yes jungwon is ok with being called mother or papa either way is fine with him.

"EOMMA!!, you can't take away my life, I love you but I love bacon too", Konohan said as he ate a piece and Jay laughed at him.