𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕀 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕠 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖❤️(𝕡𝕥.𝟛 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕘 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝)

Everyone had arrived(early)

𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕆𝕍

I woke up from my nap that ended up as a 10 hour sleep, in the arms of my fiancé, I kissed his forehead and when I pulled away he was awake.

"Sorry did I wake you", I asked him, "No", he said before kissing me on the cheek, he sat me on his lap while he continued to lay down.

"How was your cat nap", he asked as he let out a small yarn, I giggled at his bed hair, his hair was everywhere.

"What are you laughing at silly", Jay asked me as he let out a chuckle.

"Your hair, what are we doing today", I asked him I got off his lap and into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

He grunted as he stretched before coming and grabbing my waist pressing himself against my butt.

"We are going camping today, but it's pretty early right now", he told me as he kissed my shoulder.

"Hey that tickles, im trying to brush my teeth", I told him glaring at him through the mirror and he just chuckled at me.

He pressed himself against me more before I was basically smooshed between him and the counter to the sink.

Even when I was done brushing my teeth and after I made him brush his we were still in the same position.

He quickly changed it by sitting me onto the sink, "What", I said curiously, "You know what would be nice?", he asked me as he grabbed my my waist and the other hand holding my chin.

"What is it", I asked him before wrapping my arms around his neck, "You watching yourself in the mirror while I fuck you", he said in a seductive voice.

"Where did that come from", I said while blushing hard, "You'd enjoy it", he said before kissing me.

I was confused but I kissed him back, after a few seconds of that he started on my neck slowly littering kisses on it before he started marking it.

"Jay, there are others in the house", I told him before taking a deep breathe, I am a very loud moaner and I don't want others to hear me.

"I didn't pick a soundproof room for a reason, and everyone is most likely still asleep", he said as he started palming my lower area slowly making me inhale sharply at the pleasure.

My body was getting hotter and the room seemed filled with lust from both of us, "We can always stop", he told me as he kissed my cheek lovingly, I always loved how gentle he was with me.

"I-I don't mind it", I stuttered a bit, "Yes or no", he asks me, "I want to", I told him and he gave me another kiss on the cheek.

I felt him slip his hands into my shorts before he started stroking me as I started to get harder, I let out a moan when he sped up his pace.

He had returned to marking hickeys on my neck as he sped up more making my body jolt from the pleasure, he would slow down then speed back up in a teasing manner making me whiny.

He stopped completely before lifting both my legs up and over his shoulder, causing my back to be pressed against the larger mirror behind me.

He lifted my shirt up before he sweetly started kissing my chest and going down to my stomach.

Then he moved his lips to my thighs, sucking on them or just kissing them before he started kissing closer to my already leaking dick.