The Date

Jungwons POV

When I woke up the next day I was pretty much back to normal just a little dizzy.

But it went away soon.

I looked over at jay and he was still sleep, I got up to take a shower, I grabbed some simple clothes.

The hoodie has a velvet color so I just matched it up with my velvet shorts

A big hoodie and some shorts, to be honest I think i stole Jay's hoodies.

The shorts are a bit revealing but that's what his hoodie is for. I'm pretty sure he won't mind if I borrow it.

The hoodie is a velvet color so I matched it up with my velvet shorts since I haven't worn them yet.

I try  my best not to get caught, I'm basically stealing his belongings, not like hes gonna get mad anyway.

I then grabbed my towels,Favorite body wash witch smells like roses,rose scented lotion from bath and body works, and some peppermint shampoo.

I got in the bathroom and locked it, dont want any intrusions.

I took about an hour shower before getting out.

When I got out jay wasnt in the bed anymore, I stepped out the bathroom

"BOO!", jay yelled.

"AHHH!, you asshole", i said kicking his knee.

"Ouch, jeez I'm sorry but that was funny, your so jumpy",he said rubbing his knee.

"Your annoying, your lucky I didn't have a frying pan or else you wouldve been in the hospital with a concussion", I told him going to put my stuff back.

"Hey, who told you you could wear my jacket", jay said to me.

"Not like you care if I do anyways", i told him.

"That's true", he said shrugging.

Jay walked up to me and bended down a bit digging his nose in my hair.