mrs hyoudou-i see well you better pack your things dear because we will go tomorrow early in the morning..

rias-yes mom..i will call sona to come over here but mom can we fit also in the new car that dad bought??

mrs hyoudou- i guess not..but i can your dad to fetch sona but i don't know how far his house here in kuoh..

rias-well it's not that far..i think it will be 15 to 20 minutes drive..so no biggie..or i can ask my parents or brother to buy a bus??

mrs hyoudou-rias you have done more than enough for my family dear you shouldn't do that any further..

rias-but mom a van it was not enough for us..sona and her peerage also come here from time to time..but atleast we can buy a bus for us to go in y/n's house for our training??

mrs hyoudou- sigh! dear you shouldn't do that but it seems your reasoning was valid. but  i will agree to buy  a bus but! only during your training understand?

rias-alright mom!! 

mrs hyoudou-now go and pack your things.

rias-hai!!!

time skip morning

mrs hyoudou- issei!! let's go now

rias-ise! you are the only one who is left behind!! sona and her team is now here..

issei-here i am mom and dear!!

sona-you do know if y/n will gonna do to you if you are being late..

issei- yes!

mrs hyoudou- now guys this is the set up..we will go there according to the team. first is rias and some of sona's team..and we will return here to get the remaining team.

sona-ohh no need for that auntie we can teleport at his location..

mrs hyoudou-oh! i forgot you can do that also..but next time you will go wiitg us..rias is planning to get a bus that fit us all.

sona-well to be expected for rias family..

mr hyoudou-well guys it think we should go now.. may be your trainer is waiting there for you..

rias - right! now let's go..

sona-you guys are free to join and the rest of my team will see you there..

sona's remaining peerage hai..

sona-now go..

the parents and the rest of sona's peerage  went to y/n's house

after 20 minutes

mr hyoudou-are we sure that we are here rias??

rias-yes dad!! in fact it was only his front gate..his entire house was not yet far so it will take 5 minutes drive..

issei-i will gonna call y/n that we are here..

issei called y/n

issei ( phone )-yo y/n we are here now along with my parents can you open the gate??

y/n ( phone )-alright man! i'll send my dear wife there to open the gate for you..and ohh sirzechs along with the remaining faction was here now..

issei ( phone )-alright man..see you there..

issei end the call

issei- well guys  y/n send his wife to open the gate for us..and ohh dear big brother sirzechs and and the rest was there also..

mr hyoudou-why did you call lord sirzechs a big brother??

issei-well dad technically i was chosen to be her fiance. and that is according to the devils law..since me and my master battle the phenex clan..