What... The... Hell... (Jayy Von Monroe fanfic)

this is for @emo_mickey Cause she is AMAZING!!! LOVE HER!!! -Michelle

I clocked out of work and pulled on my jacket to cover my scars. I brushed my brown hair out of my eyes. I instantly smiled when I saw my beautiful boyfriend standing by our car. He flashed me one of his amazing grins and met me half way. he wrapped his arms around me and i smiled. "Hey there beautiful." He said and kissed my head. "You're not too bad yourself." I said winking at him and he kissed me lightly on the lips. he opened my door for me and drove to a resturant. "Shouldn't we be heading home?" i asked curiously. "No. The band is meeting up here to talk with Jon about possible bands to tour with so I wanted to take you too bacause the food here is amazing." He answered sweetly and I smiled even more. "You're too awesome." I complmented him. "No. I'm just trying to be good enough for you." he said softly and kissed my covered wrist. We got out and he held my hand as he led me inside.

I looked around and immediately saw the bvb boys. Mostly because CC was waving both his hands in the air to get my attention causing jake and Jinxx to cover their faces in embarresment. I grinned and Andy lead me over to the table. "HI MICKY!" CC shouted and earned a smack from Ash. "Be quiet dude. We're in a resturant. That means in public." He muttered and CC just bounced up and down looking around. "Gotta pee CC?" I asked opening the menu. "Nope. Why?" He asked suddenly growing still. "You're acting like a bunny on crack, that's why." i told him and grinned to see his pouting face. "I'm not on crack. I might be a bunny but I'm not on crack." he defended himself, crossing his arms. We ordered drinks and they started talking about band stuff when they came. My ears perked up when they mentioned my second favorite band Blood On The Dance Floor. Bvb being my first. "What about botdf?" I asked exidedly.

Andy smirked and the guys rolled their eyes. "She is so unobservant!" Sighed Ash and I kicked him in the shin under the table. He glared at me and said nothing. "We might be touring with them." Andy said smiling down at me and I squealed like a true fangirl. "You guys have to let me come with you if botdf is coming too!" I demanded giving each of them a supirior stare. "Oki. Then Blood On The Dance Floor it is." Finalized Andy and I beamed at him. i hugged him and whispered "I love you." In his ear. "I love you too." He whispered back and kissed me. "Pda..." Muttered Jon grinning and I stuck my tongue out a him and kissed Andy wioth more passion to piss him off.

We all ate and I fangirled about botdf all the way home which is cool because Andy let me. Once we got home I immediately blasted their songs and danced to them while andy tried, and failed, o watch batman in our room. When he came out I tackled him and pinned him on the floor. "You. Are. Amazing." I told him and kissed him between every word. He grinned and p[inned me down. "Not as much as you." He whispered in myear and shivers sent down my spine. He laughed seductively and picked me up, carrying me to our room. He set me on the bed and leaned over me. I slid my hand sin his shirt and he immediately took it off. You know where it went from there...

The next morning I woke up and looked around. I kissed Andy's cheek and got up to find clothes. I picked out a botdf t shirt, black torn skinny jeans, black combat boots, and braclets. i quickly put on a thin line of eyeliner and straightened my hair. My hair was mostly straight but it liked to have randome waves in it so I straightened it every morning. I went back to our room to wake up Andy but saw him on the phone. "Yeah?" he asked tiredly. "Ok. That's cool. I'll work on it. Calm down! I'm perfectly awake! Really? Yeah she'll be so psyched! Are they taking their own bus on tour? Awesome. Bye. See ya later. You too." He sighed and laid back down. "What's up babe?" I asked sitting on the bed. "Nothing now.You're here." He said flirtily and I blushed. "But seriously, not much. We were just talking about the tour. Blood On The Dance Floor said they'd come on tour and that they are taking their own bus and all." He told me and I jumped uop squealing. "OMG!!!! I am so coming on tour with you guys!" I yelled giggling and Andy laughed. "Of course you are baby." he sabid and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm just that special." I said in mock cockiness. "Yes you are." He whispered and kissed me again. "When is tour?" i asked. "In two days." He informed me and I squealed." But Botdf is coming to meet us tomorrow to talk to us and stuff so you'll meet them then." He grinned and I nearly died. "I so can not wait!" I yelled and ran to the kitchen. Andy followed slowly behind in just his boxers. "What are you up to?" he asked. "I'm hungry." I said in a duh tone of voice. He laughed and went to the living room to watch tv. I rolled my eyes and made myself eggs while I waited for tomorrow to come.

Jayy will be coming in soon so don't fret my lovelies! -Michelle