Chapter 19 FINAL CHAPTER

Start from the beginning

"Multi-Angle Acid" someone shouted, sending bits of acid flying towards Gajeel

"Sold Scrip: Water" Levy made the word 'water' appear then send it flying at the acid. The acid hit the water and desolved. The water then disapeared "Sold Scrip: Fire" the word 'fire' apeared out of thin air and started heading towards the group. It hit the people that where left, knocking them out. Levy was happy. She had never thought she was that strong until Gajeel had told her. Gajeel told her all the time she was stong, he told her in many different and discreat ways, but this was the first time he had told in those exact words You are strong. Without thinking Levy jumped into Gajeels arms, happy that she had been of help. Gajeel obviously wasn't thinking either because he caught her and spun her around like someone would do to a 3 year old. When Gajeel put Levy down, Levy relised what she had done. She turned scarlet. "Sorry Gajeel" Gajeel grinned, trying to hide the faint redness in his face.

"It's fine shrimp" Levy groaned

"My name is Levy L-E-V-Y" she said spelling it out. Gajeel just laughed his signeture "Gi he he" laugh and they began to walk again.

Romeo and Wendy arrived a couple of minutes after Gajeel and Levy went into the guild.

"I knew we'd find it!" Romeo exclaimed "good job Wendy-nii!" Wendy blushed at Romeo's complement. Lucy grinned at the two. They where so adorable together. She looked at Natsu. When he loked at her she blushed and quickly looked away. Natsu still didn't know that she had been awake when he had kissed her, and she intended to keep it that way. The exceeds finally caught up a few minutes later.

"What took you guys so long?" Wendy asked

"Someone decided it would be fun to fly around and goof off instead of looking out for the guild" Carla said glaring at Happy, who was grinning.

"Lucy! Guess what!" Happy said exitedly

"What?" Lucy asked curiously

"When you where slping Natsu k..." Happy was tackled by Natsu. Natsu put his hand over Happy's mouth. Lucy knew what Happy was going to say. She just giggled at the two.

"Since we are all here we can catch up with Gajeel and Levy" Lucy then said begining to walk. While Lucy, Wendy and Carla walked a head, the 4 boys lagged behind talking. Wend was able to here their whole conversation with the help of her dragon slayer hearing, but Lucy was oblivious to the fact that they where talking about Natsu kissing Lucy and Romeo hugging Wendy. The walked for a few minutes before coming across the knocked out bodies of 20 poeple laying in the middle of the hallway.

"They have definaltly been here" Lucy said grinning. Natsu and Wendy began to sniff the air to try and catch either Gajeel's or Levy's scent.

"Got it!" Natsu yelled as he began to walk down a hallway. Lucy followed him. Wendy looked disapointed. She could not get the scent like Natsu. Romeo grabbed her hand. "Remember what I said to you in the forrest" she said to her. Wendy nodded and smiled. They began walking after Natsu and Lucy, forgetting they where still holding hands.

Akio was growing increasingly worried about Rose every minute. He had taken off his t-shirt and wrapped it tightly around Rose's worst wound but she was still losing blood. He didn't want to leave her side.

"Akio, go check the passage way" Rose told him "Everyone will be going after the intruders so maybe the hallway will be clear" Akio shook his head.

"I'm not leaving you like this" he said to her.

"You're only going down to check if there are any guards, it not like you're gonna abandon me" Rose said. After a bit of arguing Akio finally agreed to go and check to see if the coast was clear. He pushed the brick and opened the secret door. He the headed down the tunnel. Rose sat and waited for him with only her thoughts I hope that the intruders are my dad and Levy Rose thought to herself but I hope they don''t get hurt! Akio came back out the tunnel covered in cobwebs. He brushed a spider off his clothes as he talked