Chapter 19 FINAL CHAPTER

Last chapter :'( Sad. Fun fact! I was originally going to make this a one shot but changed my mind :D I might continue writing about Rose's life in Fairy Tail because I really don't want to leave this story behind... Anyway ON TO THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE BABY (even though Rose isn't a baby anymore...)

Gajeel took off into the guild

"Gajeel stop!" Levy shouted, although hearing Rose's screams made her want to run towards the sound as well. Just then Lucy and Natsu came in.

"Levy-chan!" Lucy said "Where's Gajeel" Rose screamed again.

"DADDY!"

"He went after Rose" Levy told her "Can you wait here for Wendy, Romeo and the exceeds?"

"Yeah, you go after him!" Lucy told Levy with a wink. Levy nodded and began to run after Gajeel.

"Intruders?!" Master J yelled "go take care of them" He turned to Rose and scowled. "Looks like you're safe for now, We can't have you screaming for your daddy and lead the intruders to you". He sent one of the other guild members that remained in the room to get some tape. When he returned master J quickly put some tape over Rose's mouth. He then took her down from her chains and tried rope around her hands. He dragged her back to her cell and threw her in locking the door. He didn't notice Akio. He was being to quiet. Once Master J left Akio ran over and untied Rose's hands. He then ripped the tape off her mouth. Rose swore loudly. She wasn't sure if it was her imagination or not, but Rose thought she heard Levy say "It's your fault she uses that kind of language!"

"Are you ok?" Akio asked. Rose nodded, but he could tell she was lying. She had red bleeding marks all the way up her belly which could be seen through her ripped top. She also had multiple stab wounds around her body. Rose was losing blood fast. She couldn't even stand up.

"I think my dad's here" Rose grinned, using the wall to sit herself up "and Levy to!"

Levy finally caught up with Gajeel as he stopped to sniff the air. She noticed a bunch of knocked out guards beside him. They heard Rose swear. Levy hit Gajeel , who got a fright because he hadn't seen her "It's your fault she uses that kind of language!" she yelled at Gajeel. Gajeel laughed slightly then shushed her

"Not so loud shrimp" Levy hit Gajeel again. "What was that for?"

"For running away and leaving me behind" Levy told him. Gajeel just laughed again. They contined to move through the guild.

"OY! INTRUDERS!" they turned round to see a group of 20 men. Gajeel grinned while Levy looked worried.

"We can take 'em shrimp" he said to Levy.

"Maybe you can" she mumbled. Gajeel wasn't supposed to hear, but with his dragon slayer hearing he picked up on it.

"Come on shrimp" he encouraged her "you're just as strong as I am, maybe stronger! Rememer it was you who was picked for the S class trials, not me" Levy smiled and gave Gajeel a side hug

"Thanks Gajeel"

"As touching as it is, will yu stop flirting with your girlfriend" one of the men said. Both Levy and Gajeel turned bright red, but before either could deny they where in a relationship, the battle began.

"Guns Magic: Bullet blast" 10 of the group shouted at the same time

"Sold script: Brick wall" Levy made a wall appear. The bullets hit the wall. It disapeared when all the bullets had hit.

"Iron Dragon ROAR!" Gajeel shouted, chunks of iron flying at the group. Some managed to dodge, some where instantly knocked out. Gajeel laughed. "You guys are weak"