Mariah's birthday part 2

Kierra
It's my baby girl birthday and we are in London. We arrived at midnight which is the time I gave birth to her. Since we arrived at midnight we had let her sleep in. Jordan was on the phone with Dave buster Manger to make sure that we had a table for us. Today is going to be an amazing day for Mariah. I had decided to post something on my Instagram but I want to make sure Jordan was ok with it.
Kierra: bae
Jordan: yes
Kierra: is it ok that I post a picture of Mariah on social media
Jordan: yeah it's fine we .
Kierra:ok
I had gave him a kiss then I got right back in the bed.

Kierrasheardkelly

Liked by 2,356 and other

Today is my baby girl birthday!! Most yall know that she was taken from us when she was born but God had worked in a wonderful way. She came back into ours. We are so happy to have her in our lives again.  I can't believe that she is 15 today. Today is all about her Mariah Danielle kelly aka Mar,  I love you baby girl!!!!

@the1stladyofcogic: happy birthday Mariah 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

@jdrewsheradkarew: happy birthday lil niece.

@CHEIFAPOSTLEBISHOPSHEARD: happy birthday Mariah. I hope you have an amazing day.

@marcsing: happy birthday Mariah

@kortloves: happy birthday sisther

@D'araworlds: happy birthday sisther

Everyone is wishing Mariah a happy birthday. Jordan came back inside and Mariah was starting to wake up.

Jordan: well look who is up
Kierra: happy birthday princess
Mariah: thanks mommy and daddy. I'm hungry.
Jordan: luckily in order breakfast .
I had opened door and their were balloons that had 15 on our breakfast table that was coming in.
Mariah had gave Jordan a hug. I had blessed the food and we had started to eat. Me and Jordan was done eat but Mariah still eating her birthday red velvet cinnamon rolls. We started to get ready. I went in the shower 1st. Jordan and mariah was just being  them

Jordan
It's my little princess birthday today. We have the whole day plan for her. We are in London to celebrate her birthday but I have a very special surprise for her that I didn't tell kierra. Ki is in the shower and Mariah is just in her own world. Mariah still eating her birthday cinnamon rolls as she was on her phone. Our family had called her to say happy birthday. Even though that she is 15 today she is always going to be my little princess.
Mariah: daddy
Jordan: yes
Mariah: where are we going
Jordan: it's a surprise
Mariah: again.
Jordan: yep.
Kierra had came out of the bathroom then Mariah had went in.