Mariah's birthday part 1

the day before  Mariah's birthday
Kierra
Tomorrow is my baby girl birthday. I can't believe this is her 1st birthday with us. I already drop her off to school so know I'm heading to karew records to record a song with koryn. One of my sisthers D'ara is helping me today since we take Mariah to London for her birthday plus she is in the car with me
D'ara: ki
Kierra: yes
D'ara: do want Mariah meet hello kitty or have the mall just to herself
Kierra: both.
D'ara: ok and how are y'all going to surprise her.
Kierra: I already have that plan. Does the hotel know to have cinnamon rolls for her
D'ara: yes. I and I already called Dave buster too
Kierra: thanks D'ara
D'ara: your welcome.
We had made to karew records and jdrew, koyrn was waiting for me.
Jdrew: hi ki
Koyrn: hi ki
Kierra: hey yall.
Jdrew: yall ready to record the song.
Koryn: yep
Kierra: yes
We had went into the studio to record the song. I love this song so much. We was done record the song and D'ara was still helping me get everything ready for tomorrow. Jdrew and koryn was helping pick a gift for her.

Jordan
Today is my princess birthday and of course we are going all out for her. I'm at the house making sure that our private plane has hello kitty everything inside the plane. Auntie Dorinda is coming over to help me. Mariah deserves to have the best birthday.
Auntie Dorinda: hiiii
Jordan: hi Auntie Dorinda
Auntie Dorinda: yall have chicken.
Jordan: yes. Help yourself
Auntie Dorinda: thank you.
She had warm up her chicken.
Jordan: tomorrow is the day
Auntie Dorinda: yep. I'm surprised yall didn't want celebrate her birthday here
Jordan: we are when we get back.
Auntie Dorinda: you gave a gift pick out for her.
Jordan: yep.
Auntie Dorinda: ok. My chicken is done
She was eating her chicken . She didn't like my gift that I picked put for Mariah so she picked out a new gift.
Jordan: I think she is going to love it
Auntie Dorinda: of course she will.
It was time for me to pick Mariah form school. Me and Auntie Dorinda were both ahead outside. I had opened her car door for her then I got in my car. We are going to make sure Mybear has the biggest smile on her face.

Mariah
Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm so excited. This is my 1st real birthday and I'm so happy that I don't have to spend it alone. I don't know what my parents are doing for my birthday they have been very quiet around me. I'm waiting for my dad to come and pick me up from school. I hope there is a hello kitty live size bear. I see my dad's car and he opened the door for me.
Jordan: hi princess
Mariah: hi daddy. You know what tomorrow is
Jordan: umm someone birthday
Mariah: 🤗🤗🤗
Jordan: how was school
Mariah: it was school dad
Jordan: ok princess .
We had arrived home and mommy was in the kitchen.
Mariah: mommyyyy
Kierra: hi Mariah. How was school
Mariah it was school mommy. You know what tomorrow is
Kierra: of course I do. It's your birthday.
Mariah: what are we going to do
Both: it's a surprise
Mariah:🤗🤗🤗
Jordan: you will find out at midnight
Mybear:ok I'm going to my room
Both: ok

I want to my room and I saw my suitcases already packed what are they up to.

Kierra had order a pizza for them since they are leaving at 11pm. Jordan had blessed the food. After they was done eating Mariah went to sleep Kierra and Jordan had stayed up.. it was 10 pm .

Jordan
I had brought all of our suitcases downstairs. We are about to leave for Mariah's birthday of course Kierra called the pilot to make sure that he is going to be at the airport when we get there. Kierra had already woke Mariah up and Mariah kept asking us a lot of questions.
Mariah: where are we going
Kierra: it's a surprise
Mariah: what kind of surprise
Jordan: just wait Mariah
Mariah: ok
We was walking to the car and she still trying to figure out where are we going.
We had arrived at the airport. We had meet with the pilot and he gave Mariah a hat. We had got on the airplane and Mariah was still trying to figure out where we are going.
Mariah: where are we going
Kierra: Mariah it's a surprise ok
Jordan: just be patient ok.

They were still in the the airport and i Mariah is still asking them questions about where they are good. The plane was about to land. It was midnight!!!!!!

Midnight
Kierra
My baby girl is officially 15. The plane had landed right on time. Mariah had wake up. So I had told her to put her pink blindfold on. Jordan had got of of the plane 1st to get our things and I was guided Mariah which was funny.
Mariah: mommyyyy. Are we still in Detroit
Kierra: no
Mariah: do I have on musical shoes. That are ducks that are singing
Kierra: :🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We had made it to the car and she still had on her blindfold and still asking us questions. We had made it to the hotel and Jordan had got our room key. I was still guided Mariah the elevator and to our room. We made it to the room and I had Mariah face the view of London now was the time for her to take off her blindfold. She took it off.
Mariah where are we
Jordan: London
Kierra: happy birthday
Mariah:🤗🤗🤗🤗
She ran to give me and Jordan a hug. She was so happy. All we want was to make her happy.

Jordan
Mariah so happy to be in London. She is 15 and this is our first birthday with her. She was exploring the room then she started to jump on her bed. She has so much energy. All we could do was laugh at her. I love seeing her happy.
Mariah: thank you mommy and daddy
Kierra: your welcome
Jordan: you're welcome 😊.
Mariah: can I opened my gifts now
Jordan: yes
Mariah: yayyy
Kierra had hand her a few of her gifts. She started to open them one by one. She was screaming in excitement. Mariah was in hello kitty world.
Kierra: someone happy
Jordan: yep
Mariah: 🤗 🤗 🤗
Kierra: let's get some sleep
Jordan: the real fun begins in the morning.
Mariah had gave us both a hug then we all had went to sleep. Today and in the morning is going to be all about Mariah.

 Today and in the morning is going to be all about Mariah

A few of Mariah's gift

Part 2 tomorrow or later on tonight