Mariah goes to Geicogic

Jordan
Today is the day that we are taken Mariah gei. Kierra is not going to be sing since she wants to sit beside Mariah. I'm cooking breakfast for them. I'm kinda nervous for Mariah and so is kierra. Kierra had came downstairs.
Kierra: morning babe
Jordan: good morning bae
Kierra: you nervous
Jordan: a little you
Kierra: very nervous but we are going early so she can meet the choir.
Jordan: I know. Is she up yet
Kierra: no. Let me go wake her up.
Jordan: ok
I had gave her Kiss and she went to wake up Mariah. I already called Jdrew and he said that he wants Mariah to feel comfortable since this is her first time at gei. I hope everything goes well.

Kierra
This is going to be Mariah 1st time around Gei. Everyone wants her to feel comfortable since she has been through alot. Jordan is cooking breakfast for us and I'm going to wake up her. I told my brother I don't want to sing today so I called my friends Tasha and Erica to see if they were in Detroit. They are and they are going to sing plus they want to meet Mariah. I had opened her room door and she was very much sleep.
Kierra: Mariah, Mariah up.
Mybear: morning mommy
Kierra: morning sleepy. You ready to meet our gei family
Mariah: yes but
Kierra: but what Mariah
Mybear: can I bring wish bear with me
Kierra: of course you can.
Mariah: ok
Kierra: let's go downstairs
Mariah: ok
I had gave her a hug and she had on her musical shoes that are red pandas bedroom shoes. We made it downstairs.
Jordan: who shoes singing
Kierra: take a guess
Mariah: morning daddy
Jordan: Mariah shoes
Kierra: yep.
She had gave Jordan a hug then she was looking at the cinnamon rolls ready to eat them. Jordan was done cooking breakfast, we had help him bring the food to the table. I had blessed the food and we started to eat.

Jdrew
I'm on my way to Kierra and Jordan house. The whole family is excited that Mariah is coming to gei but I know Kierra is nervous for her. I had text Erica and Tasha to let know I will meet them at gei. They are following me to Kierra and Jordan house. I had got there first. I had knocked on the door and my sister answered the door.
Kierra: hi Jdrew
Jdrew: hi ki, you ready
Kierra: a little. Erica,tasha
Erica : hi Kierra
Tasha: hi sis
Jdrew: they want to meet Mariah
Kierra: oh ok. Come on in
Erica: how have you been
Kierra:good, just nervous about today
Tasha: we know ki
Jdrew: where is Jordan
Kierra: in the shower. Mariah is in the kitchen. Come on, she every shy
Erica: awww
Tasha: yeah.
We walked in the kitchen and Mariah was dancing with her stuff animal that dance and singing.

Kierra
We was walking in the kitchen and Mariah was just being Mariah. She saw me and my brother, Erica, Tasha was standing behind. Mariah hiding in the snack closet. She had not met Erica and Tasha .
Kierra: Mariah come out of the snack closet.
Mariah: no. New people.
Kierra: they are my friends ok. They won't hurt you.
Mariah: ok
She came out and they looked shocked.
Erica: it's like looking in a mirror
Tasha: I know right.
Kierra: Mariah this is Erica Campbell and Tasha Cobbs Leonard, this is Mariah my daughter.
Erica: hi Mariah
Tasha: hi Mariah
Mariah: hi.
Kierra: did you eat all of the cinnamon rolls
Mariah: no
Kierra: ok
Erica: she is definitely your twin
Tasha: yep.
They had got to know Mariah and she started to warm up to them. Jordan had come downstairs and we all left my house.

Mariah
I'm going to gei this is my 1st time going. I'm nervous but I know they are going to love me. I was holding wish bear and mommy was on the phone with nana. We had arrived at gei my daddy had parked the car and helped us out of the car. My uncle, my dad and mommy friends went inside. Mommy was outside with me. These people came outside to give mommy a hug.
Kierra: hi Marc, kort, Ryan
Kort: hi ki
RyeAnn: hii
Marc: hi sis, umm who close the door.
Kierra: Mariah open the door
Mybear: im scared mommy
Marc: aww
Kierra: they are my brother and my sisthers
Mariah: are they nice people
Kierra: yes
Mariah: ok
I had hug her.
Kort: she is so adorable
RyeAnn: right
Marc: aww.
Kierra: Mariah is this Marc, Kort and RyeAnn. This is Mariah my daughter.
Mybear: hi
Marc: hi
Mariah: mommyyyy
Kierra: yes
Mariah: they are nice
Kierra: I told you.
We stayed out outside for awhile so I can talk to them. They are nice people. I hope everyone else is nice.