THE INTERVIEW

Jordan
So yesterday our baby said we can call her Mariah which made us very happy. I'm downstairs cooking breakfast for my girls. Kierra is a little nervous about her interview but once she found out that one of her friends is doing the interview. They both came downstairs.
Kierra: morning babe
Jordan: good morning. Who shoes are talking.
Mariah: my shoes daddy
Jordan: ohh ok. Babe are you ready
Kierra: yes but someone wants to wear her musical shoes.
Jordan: bae let her.
Kierra: ok Mariah
Mariah: yes
Kierra: you are going to meet my dad
Mariah: ok.
Jordan: breakfast is ready.
Mariah: 😋😋😋😋😋.
Unfortunately I can't go with ki because I have to cook for the bebe and cece Winans since they are having a big family gathering. Ki had understood and she told me to tell them she said hi. As we was eating breakfast Mariah was making a picture with her pancakes. She is so silly. We was done eating breakfast and bishop had came. I had gave Kierra and Mariah kiss. I saw bishop get out of his car and we talked for a little.

Kierra My husband is cooking for uncle bebe and auntie cece so he can't come with me to my interview

Kierra
My husband is cooking for uncle bebe and auntie cece so he can't come with me to my interview. Mariah is trying to find a shirt that matches her musical shoes. My dad wants to meet his granddaughter so badly. He understand that it's taken a while for her to get used to being around people. Mariah had found a shirt that goes with her musical shoes. She was in the kitchen eating cinnamon rolls. My dad was at the door. I had got up to let him in.

Bishop:hi ki
Kierra: hi dad. You ready to meet her
Bishop: yes . Your mother told me that she is a mixer of you and your mother.
Kierra: yes. She is shy when it comes to a large group of people.
Bishop: aww that understandable. Where is she.
Kierra: in the kitchen eating cinnamon rolls
Bishop: ok
My dad had followed me in the kitchen and when he saw Mariah he almost cry which made me cry.
Kierra: Mariah
Mariah: yes
Kierra: 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you have icing on your noise
Mariah ohh.
Bishop: she is your daughter.
Kierra: Mariah this is my dad Bishop Jdrew sheard. Dad this is your granddaughter
Mariah: hiiii
Bishop: hi Mariah
Mariah had gave my dad a hug.
Bishop: she looks just like you.
Kierra: I know
Mariah mommyyyy
Kierra: yes.
Mariah: cinnamon rolls 😋.
Bishop: 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kierra: oh Mariah
My dad had got to know Mariah and they was having a good time. It was almost time for me to go to the studio so Mariah was already in the car. My dad was at his but he want to ask me a question.
Bishop: ki
Kierra: yes
Bishop: how are you doing now that you and Jordan have her back
Kierra: worry, I don't want to lose her again.
Bishop: I understand ki. Your mother told that yall don't think she is ready to be around Gei yet.
Kierra: yeah. She just got used to being around other people like our families.
Bishop: ok I understand she just needs little more time.
Kierra: yeah.
My dad had gave me hug. He had got in his car and I got in our car.

Mariah
We are in the on our way to mommy interview. I meet my paw paw today and he is so nice. As we was driving the drive had went into Starbucks line. I'm confused now why are you at Starbucks.
Kierra: what's wrong princess
Mariah: why are we at Starbucks
Kierra: because I love Starbucks and I thought you want something to.
Mariah: oh ok.
Mommy had their app so she just ordered form their. I wanted to see eat they had.
Kierra: what do you want Mariah
Mariah: cakepops
Kierra:ok what kind
Mariah: cookies and cream ans strawberries
Kierra: ok
Mommy had place our order and they made it so fast. My cakepops were so good. We had made to the studio and I was scared.
Mariah: mommyyyy I'm scared
Kierra: aww come here.
She had gave me a hug and that made me feel a little better. We had got out of the car. We had went straight to mommy dressing room. It had a basket of candy, fruit in it. She said I can have it so I only eat a few things.