auntie Dorinda and Auntie Jacky meet Mariah

Kierra
Yesterday I got to know Mariah better and this morning Jordan got to know her. Mariah told both of that her is in the 9th and she is taken AP class. My baby girl is so smart. Auntie Dorinda and Auntie Jacky want to meet Mariah. We are in the car on our way to Auntie Jacky's house. I already warned Mariah about them. We had arrived at Auntie Jacky's house.
Kierra: auntie Jacky, auntie Dorinda
Auntie Jacky: in the kitchen.
We had walked in the kitchen.
Auntie Dorinda: hi ki
Auntie Jacky: hi ki.
Kierra: hi. Mariah come on.
Auntie Dorinda: Kierra is that
Auntie Jacky: Mariah
Kierra: yeah fin found her, she shy since the person that took her hurt her really bad.
Auntie Dorinda: awwww.
Auntie Jacky: well hi Mariah I'm your Auntie Jacky
Auntie Dorinda: and I'm Auntie Dorinda
Mariah: nice to meet yall, mommy is Auntie Dorinda the one who loves chicken.
Auntie Jacky: yes
Auntie Dorinda: I can't helping i love chicken.
Kierra: we know auntie Dorinda.
Mariah was starting to warm up to them. Me and Auntie Jacky was cooking while Auntie Dorinda was getting to know Mariah

Mariah
I'm over at auntie Jacky's house and mommy was right. Auntie Dorinda is talking to me and I mean she is talking to me. I'm glad they understand that I have to just use to being around them. Mommy and auntie Jacky were in the kitchen cooking. I just went into the kitchen.
Kierra: Mariah
Mariah: yes
Kierra: you ok
Mariah: Auntie Dorinda is talking my head off.
Auntie Jacky: chatty Kathy
Auntie Dorinda: what
Kierra: Auntie Dorinda yall just meet her today.
Auntie Jacky: you don't want to scare her.
Mariah: her breath smell like chicken. Do you need a gum.
Kierra:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Auntie Dorinda: no I don't
Kierra: Auntie Dorinda don't yell at my child.
Auntie Dorinda: im not yelling at her
Auntie Jacky: chatty Kathy you are something else
Auntie Dorinda: I know.
I had walked over to mommy had gave her a hug. She had let me lick the spoon after she put the icing on the cinnamon rolls. Auntie Jacky and Auntie Dorinda were just talking.
Kierra: you ok
Mariah: what are they talking about
Kierra: chicken.
Mariah: Auntie Dorinda is a chicken monster.
Kierra: she is.
The cinnamon rolls were done and we had said bye to Auntie Dorinda and Auntie Jacky.

Jordan
Kierra and Mariah are over at auntie Jacky's house. I already know how that went. They came back home with cinnamon rolls Mariah loves cinnamon rolls. Mariah was in the living room eating her cinnamon rolls while Kierra had came in the kitchen.
Jordan: how did it go
Kierra: Auntie Dorinda talking her head off, wanted chicken. They love her.
Jordan: of course they would she is your twin.
Kierra: I know. She is starting to warm up to our families
Jordan: yeah. You think it's time to take her to church.
Kierra: I don't bae. She just started to warm up to our families
Jordan: I know. How about we take it one day at a time. We don't want to lose her.
Kierra: yeah.
I have gave ki a kiss and went in the living room where Mariah.
Mariah: hiii daddy
Jordan: hi baby girl. What are you doing
Mariah: coloring a picture
Jordan: oh ok. How did it go meet your Aunties
Mariah: daddy, Auntie Dorinda is a chicken monster.
Jordan: that's her.
Mariah: im done.

Jordan:awwMariah: it's a mommy and baby polar bear Jordan: yeah

Jordan:aww
Mariah: it's a mommy and baby polar bear
Jordan: yeah.
We was talking to each other and she looks like a mixer of me and ki. I had got up so I can cook dinner Mariah want to help me cook.

Kierra
So I have an interview tomorrow and I'm so nervous because everyone has been wanting me to talk about Mariah. Anyway I'm walking downstairs in the kitchen when I hear Korean music.
Jordan: hi bae
Kierra: who is playing
Mariah:🎶 let's killed this love🎶
Jordan: I don't ask
Kierra: I'm not even going to
Mariah was just dance around to blackpink.
Kierra: don't say it
Jordan: I'm not.
Jordan was done cooking dinner. I had blessed the food and we and began to eat.
Jordan: bae
Kierra: yes
Jordan: you have your interview tomorrow right
Kierra: yes. And I'm nervous
Jordan: why
Kierra: everyone has been asking about Myra.
Jordan: well just tell them to don't ask you any questions about our baby girl.
Mariah: mommy daddy
Both: yes
Mariah: what is my nickname
Jordan: it Mar
Myra: why
Kierra well when I was pregnant with you. The doctor say that putting headphones on my stomach so you can listen to music. Your father had put on Mariah carry theme song and that was the only thing that calm you down.
Myra: that explains my love for her bthen.
Jordan: yep.
Mariah: yall can call me mar from now on
Kierra: really🥺🥺🥺
Mariah:mommyyyy
She had walked over and gave me a hug. We was done eating and Mariah want to watch the wiz: live.
We was already in the movie theater. The show had already started it.

Jordan
We are in the movie theater watching a movie with Mariah and She said we can call her Mar. We have been wanting to call her that since she came back into our lives. They were both getting sleepy so I turned the movie off. Kierra had went in our room. I was carrying Mariah. We had made to her room. I had tuck her in.
Mariah: good night daddy
Jordan: good night baby girl.
I had gave Mariah a kiss on her forehead then I gave the bear that Kierra had brought for her and the bear i brought her Today. After I made sure she was sleep I had went into our room.
Kierra: she sleep
Jordan: yep. With both of her bears and her night light is on
Kierra: ok
Jordan: you need to get some rest bae for your interview
Kierra: you are right.
Jordan: me and Mariah are coming with you ok
Kierra: I know bae.
Jordan: ok good night bae
Kierra: good night papi
I had gave my wife a kiss. I had turned the lights off and we had went to sleep.

If yall have any ideas for the next few chapters. Please let me know!!!!!

Good night friends 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴