~Steven Grant, Caring~

Content Warning : Mentions of Self Harm

Side Note : Time Frames between each part does not equal a single day. Because these are one-shots, the time between may vary. So this second part may be up to over a week from the first (hopefully that made sense).

Steven handed one of his t-shirts over to y/n for her to wear and laid a kiss on her forehead.
He looked at her lovingly and gently helped her remove her shirt and get ready for bed.

He currently had on just sweatpants, leaving his toned chest and arms out to the cold air. When she revealed her skin to him, he looked into her eyes worryingly. Y/n had scars tracing up the upper part of her left harm. "You alright, love?"

He softly brushed his fingers over the correlated bumps on her skin. This was the first time he had seen her with her top off. She felt the warm touch on her skin, "I am now".

He un-furrowed his eyebrows, but his eyes were still filled with concern. He slightly lifted her arm up to his face and began kissing all along her scars. He then helped slide his t-shirt over her head and arms.

They both turned to look out the window in front them. He stood behind her, looking over her shoulder. With his arms wrapped around her waist, he lightly rested his head on her shoulder and let out a tired sigh.

They continued to look out at the scenery in front of them. The city lights lit up the wet roads, cars silently drove by, and few people walked around the sidewalks, enjoying the night sky.

"Did you know I love you, y/n?" He said, looking at her reflection in the glass.

She turned to face him, looking at his big, brown eyes. "You do?", it was the first time she heard him say it. He nodded, making her smile with joy.

She swung her arms around his bare shoulders, and put her face up close to his. They both smiled at each other and rubbed their noses together. He desperately kissed her, and she felt his lips fight a smile as their mouths connected.

The next morning she woke to him watching her sleep. "Sorry, love. You're cute when you sleep."

* I struggled so badly to find a picture to fit this, sorry in advance*

"Is that so?", she said leaning in to kiss him.

He squirmed between her lips as he remembered something, "I almost forgot, I made you some coffee about a half hour ago, I was up a tad early". He turned to the nightstand by the bed and handed her the coffee. "I hope it isn't cold", he said.

She took a sip of it, the coffee spiking her tastebuds. "Mm, it's perfect. Thank you, Steven."

His eyes stayed locked to hers as he absorbed every detail of her. She continued to sip at her coffee as they talked about the day ahead.