vali-rias  brother took a title during the civil war.

mrs hyoudou- hw do you know this miss vali??

vali-it was my foster father told me.

mrs hyoudou- foster father??

vali-yes ma'am my foster father was the fallen angel azazel..

mrs hyoudou-where is your parents??

vali-i don't kow..i was abused when i was a child by my own grandfather.

rias-to make it short mom vali here is also a devil her self. he is the true descendant of the original lucifer.

mrs hyoudou- whaaaatt!! that girl was the real lucifer!!!

rias- yes mom. but not only that he is also a half human..his father was the grand child of the original lucifer while her mother was a human.

mrs hyoudou- but my son is a human how did he become a devil??

issei-remember when i got my first date mom??

mrs hyoudou-ohh yeah i remember that..

issei-well the girl that i dated before turns out to be a fallen angel..

mrs hyoudou- what?? i don't get it??

rias-well mom the supernatural consist a three biblical faction..there is a angel a fallen angel and a devil like us.

mrs hyoudou-fallen angel??

sona-a fallen angel auntie is an angel who fell from their grace due to their lust..

mrs hyoudou-oh i see..but still i cant understand my son here becomes a devil..

issei-mom i was targeted by a fallen angel but don't get me wrong mom fallen angels are not that bad..but the one who targets me was a rogue one. so after my date that girl stab me in my gut and i was dead..but i was revive by rias her self.

mrs hyoudou-my- my son is a devil now. but rias how did you-

rias-mom reviving issei is a gamble for my self his reputation at school is worse but still i gamble. because i sense some power in him.

mrs hyoudou- power?? you revive my son because of power??!!!

rias-i was desperate that time mom and i am sorry for that. 

mrs hyoudou- why rias! i see you as my own daughter and this was you-

rias-look mom. i was in an arrange marriage that time and issei was the key to escape my cursed marriage.

mrs hyoudou- did you also know this sona?? and don't lie to me young lady..

sona- yes auntie and i was the same fate with rias..but mine was different because my ex fiance was also against arrange marriage.

mrs hyoudou-what power issei holds to revive him rias..

rias-he is the holder of the legendary dragon who is sealed in issei's body.

mrs hyoudou- this was crazy!! first devil angel and fallen angel and devils existed but now it was  dragon..

issei- it was true mom i am the vessel of the red dragon emperor. named ddraig.

mrs hyoudou-issei-

ddraig decide to appear in issei's arm much to the shock of issei's mother

ddraig- mrs hyoudou i am ddraig  the welsh dragon it was nice to meet you..

mrs hyoudou-yo-you are ddraig in the guntlet??

ddraig-yes i am..mrs hyoudou .i am the dragon of domination who resides issei's arm. before you ask i am sealed with my current host. and issei will destined to fight the white dragon empress.