y/n- look issei you and the girls have a different mission than mine..my mission is to slay the monsters.and you have a huge responsibility in your shoulder..every team relies on your shoulder.

issei-what if my mom don't like me and my team anymore.

mrs hyoudou- issei no parents hates their child. no matter what you are! you are still my only child.

y/n-see issei. just tell them man have some guts..i don't have a student who is a coward.

issei just nods.

after 10 minutes rias and the rest arrive 

 rias-mom we're home!!

y/n-hello rias..

akeno- hello handsome..

rias- hello y/n why are you here??

y/n-issei invited me here..oh hello sona..

sona-hello y/n-san..

momo-yo y/n!! how was vali!!

y/n-the second akeno was also here..

momo-you finish on your patrol??

y/n-yes..i slay monster but it was not a biggie..

mrs hyoudou- and before you continue your talk all of you have an explanation to do young lady.

rias-did issei do something stupid again??

mrs hyoudou- nope..but your secrets will be out and you have an explanation to me about who you really are rias..

y/n-rias it's time to reveal your secrets i don't take no for and answer. tell them or i will gonna tell them..now go to the living room. issei's parents need to learn about the secrets. and they deserve to learn it. 

rias- bu-

mrs hyoudou-no buts rias gremory!!

rias-fine mom.and witcher you will-

y/n- you owe me a lot of favor rias..even your brother and the three faction owe me a huge favor to keep you all safe..now young lady explain them please it's for the best.. if you really love issei the pervy hyoudou it was better to reveal your identity..and besides issei's parent will become your parent's in law. hahaha

rias-mou!! meanie..but fine..

y/n-if you really love issei the perv. take responsibility young lady..

rias- hai hai! old man!!

y/n-wha- i'm not old.

rias-shut up! you are older than my brother..

y/n-well atleast i am not old same as albion and ddraig..well anyway go to the living room now .

living room

mrs hyoudou- now children explain to me who you really are.

rias-well mom i am a devil from a gremory clan sona here was from a sitri clan..both me and sona are the next head for our respective clan.and the rest was our servant issei was included.

mrs hyoudou- a devil!!! what about your brother??

rias-my older brother was the king of the devil he is the lucifer in the underworld..while sona's elder sister was a leviathan

mrs hyoudou-lucifer!!!!! you mean the devil him self.

rias-yes mom.

vali-ehem!!!

rias-my brother is the lucifer but it was only a title.

mrs hyoudou-title?? i don't get it??

rias-from what my brother told me. the first lucifer was dead during the war between the 3 factions.