"I can take you to dinner instead," The words came out of my mouth without me acknowledging them. "I mean, there's always food inside the house that is hosting.. y'know.. the party.."

She chuckled again, smiling at me. "You realise you ran a marathon just to tell me I should go back inside, when I have somewhere to be."

I nodded, scratching the back of my neck. Then immediately putting my arm down because the sweat. Her angelic laugh came out again as she scrunched my hair. She started to turn back around, until I reached for her arm.

"When is your next party?"

"Tomorrow night," she started to walk backwards as I let go of her hand.

"Tomorrow? Isn't that too soon for going to a party?" I curiously asked.

She shook her head and faced the direction she was walking towards, "It's at Justin's house -I think- if you know who he is."

I know who he is, I just don't really talk to him. It wouldn't matter, he probably would let me slide in or let me crash it. I'm accepted at any party, any time. Ill be fine, and maybe I can actually make a move on her. They'll all soon know that Clifford doesn't get attached and doesn't fall in love.

..

I've decided to have Jacob drive me to the party, since he was going to the same one anyways. Tagging along seemed like a weird idea to him since I barely knew the kid. I barely know any of the hosts at parties I go to. But I'm the life of the party, I must go.

"Is that girl going to be here?"

He parked down the street. We jumped out of the car and slammed the doors, making a loud noise. "Why..?"

Jacob shrugged and we grew silent as we heard the loud banging from the house. The house was guarded by a little tiny white fence, which we hopped over, instead of walking all the way to the other side. Laziness is my specialty.

The house looked small from the outside, but once you get in, you will be surprised and shocked by how huge it actually is. I wasn't shocked by how many asses I saw grinding up against dicks. Typical teenage party it seems like. With that smell of alcohol going around, it was definitely normal.

I looked over to my side and was surprised again when I didn't see Jacob next to me. Instead of searching for the idiot I call my pal, I walked towards the strong smell of alcohol. It wasn't in the kitchen, it was on a table that was made of glass. By the looks of it, that table will be broken by the end of the night.

Grabbing a red solo cup, I poured the liquid in. I gulped it down slowly, going easy on the night. Soon, I realised why I was actually here: Spencer. Looking every which way, I finally found the brunette. However, she wasn't alone. She was caught snogging, who I figured out was Justin. His hands were sliding up and down her sides under her shirt, where as she was playing with the ends of his hair. I thought she was single, she wouldn't have kissed my cheek if she wasn't. Or was it a friendly kiss on the cheek?

Taking another swig, she opened her eyes directly towards me. Her eyebrow arched up when she caught me watching, reminding me of how she did the same thing when I was snogging a random girl. My cheeks felt heated. Was this her way of getting back at me? If it is, I'm impressed because it's working. I felt defeated as their lips detached, but his went directly to her neck. Clearly, she was enjoying it and also enjoying me suffer.

Her head tilted towards the side, eyes shutting and biting her lip in a way that killed me. She's doing this to me on purpose, I can't help but to find her sexy and highly attractive. It was leading my mind towards somewhere else.

"Mikey!" Jumping, I looked next to me where Jacob was walking towards me. "There you are mate, where's your girlfriend?"

"Jacob! She's not my girlfriend," I whispered angrily, trying to look back at her without him noticing.

He pat my shoulder and reached behind me, pouring more alcohol into his cup that was probably refilled a numerous amount of times. During this, I peered over to Spencer. She pecked Justin on the cheek, leaving him to go down a hallway. As he watched her walk away, he headed in my direction for some alcohol I bet.

Immediately, I wanted to talk to her. The same direction she left was the same direction I went to. I regretted trying to follow her as I saw many doors down this hall. Opened doors, closed doors, archways. There was a big archway that I looked into, discovering the kitchen of the house. It was marvellous and gigantic. I explored it: the counters, cabinets, fridge, etc. I didn't even realise when Spencer walked in until she called my name.

"Michael," I jumped again and turned towards her, a smirk on her lips. They were red and glossy and beautiful.

"Spencer," I retorted back.

She walked slowly towards me as I leaned against the counter, "were you following me?"

"What? No, no. Why would I follow you? I was looking for the kitchen, found it," I nervously laughed.

She rolled her eyes, smiling.

"I also realised you watching my snogging session.."

"I was not," I huffed, her not believing me. "You were watching me yesterday!"

"You're playing a game now, huh?" My eyebrows dented, confused by what she's implying. She leaned in closer, lips wet and apart.

"You may have started it, but now it's my turn." She whispered close to my ear.

I was being seduced, and I don't know if I want it to stop. Her voice was extremely soothing and seductive, making me shudder. I've always been the one to seduce, not be the one getting seduced. This new feeling and urge was refreshing.

Her lips were felt on my jaw, slowly kissing the way to my own. She stopped at the corner, my hands reaching up to her waist. My eyes were shut and it felt like I was on a cloud.

"Michael," she whispered. I gulped, worried of why she stopped. "I'm glad that I can make you groan like that."

"W-wha, I didn't, no.. I don't, and I didn't," my eyes opened as I reject to believe that I groaned for her.

"Oh, but you did."

"No, i didn't."

"Yes."

"Spencer, no I-"

Her lips reached mine, cutting me off. I was nervous, but I cleared my mind as my lips moved in sync with hers.

ITS GOINNG FAST ONLY EHCAUSE THIS IS THE BEGINNING BEGINNING SND THE ACTUAL BEGINBING IS LIKE LATER ON SOOOSISJ IM JUST LEADING IT UP TO THE ACTUAL BEGINNING THIS IS CONFUSINRG BUT LOVE ME PLS OKAY

I mean, if ya want to, vote and comment ;-) ily x