Ch- 2 Give me a chance

I want it that way- backstreet boys

MARCUS POV

It was morning. And Chicago mornings are usually cold, but mine wasn't. I looked beside to find the source of my warmth, the pillow boundary was no where to be seen. The warmth radiated from her. She snugged in my arms. I inhaled her smell. Like peach and roses, I want to wake up like this always. I smiled, morning are not bad if I get to wake up like this.

I stayed still to admire her. The way her lips parted to inhale and exhale. I wanted to kiss her but, stopped.

No I have to earn her back.

I can't touch her, just like that anymore. I need her to trust me.

I glanced at her again. She is so beautiful. Her hair like fire and her breast peaked from her silk pajamas, highlighting her cleavage and small glimpse of her round white breast.

I throbbed.

Look away! Don't give in. You want her to trust you right? Then, don't give into your desires. My subconscious tried to bring out my logical side, which was struggling at the moment.

She snuggled more, and her breast touched my chest.

I groaned . Oh the agony! Is lord testing me?

I slowly rolled out of bed, so that I don't wake her up. I put the blanket on her and went to take a shower to cool down. Only that can help me now.

I checked the clock it was 9am. I thought i would give her a few more hours to get some shut eye.

After a nice hot shower I came out, wrapping the towel against my waist, exposing my abs and pelvic line. I came to the bedroom, the bathroom was adjoining. The first thing I noticed that she was up.

With her messy hair and confused face she looked at me. "Good morning sunshine."

She was in a daze and then she jumped out of bed and started looking for the clock.

"Oh, I turned it off cause you were sleeping so peacefully—"

She jumped out of bed. "Fuck! MARCUS?! "

"What I thought an extra hour of sleep will help you..."

She checked her pager again and cursed. "I have 19 miss pages from work. I am a doctor! No! I am an first year residence. A INTERN at most?! I don't SLEEP!" She emphasised while taking out her scrubs and slammed the bathroom door.

Shit... I think messed up. "Great MARCUS, your upto a great start!" My mind spoke with sarcasm.

At least I can make breakfast. I went to make some toast.

She came out in 10 mins and ran to pick up her coat and shoes.

"At least have a toast." I tried smile. "You need proper breakfast doc."

She looked at me frustrated and picked up her car keys and went out. She is really mad...

I signed at the kitchen counter and leaned against the fridge. "This is not at all to a great start..."

I have to do something. Turn this around fast.

Then I remember. I know how I can turn this around.

I took my coat and went out.

VIOLETTA POV

I parked my car and went out running. Anna came to me,"Dr. Clove your late. Mr. Givioni has already complained twice about his stomach pain and seemed to me it's getting worse..."