Chapter 9

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Title's POV

It felt really good and oh so nice to feel Cooheart's arms around me after all these months, almost a year, of separation.

It had been with so much sorrow that I had to accept his decision to break up with me. I did not even have to ask him why. He was still very much in love with Kao, his very first boyfriend. If only I had met him before he met Kao, maybe we would still be together until now. Unfortunately it was not meant to be.

Coo hugged me tight after I gave him a hug as a greeting when he came to bring my aftercare instructions and the hospital bag that contained my wound treatment materials.

Then suddenly without any warning, he started sobbing against my chest.

My mom was immediately by his side. My mom has always loved Cooheart like her own son. In fact sometimes I would get jealous when she would give more attention to him than she did to me.

"What's the matter, son?" my mom asked him, placing her hand gently on Cooheart's shoulder.

Coo's sobs slowly subsided after which he raised his head from my chest to say to my mom, "I'm alright, mom. It's just a lot of things have been happening and I'm feeling overwhelmed, but don't worry, I will be alright."

Then he said to me, "Come, Title, let me help you change the dressing of your head wound."

I went back and sat on the couch and Coo sat beside me, placing the hospital bag with the wound treatment materials on his lap.

He put on some vinyl gloves before slowly taking off the old dressing on my wound.

"You can always talk to me about your problems, Coo, you know that, don't you?" I said to him while he was pressing a gauze wet with wound wash on the site of my stitches.

"I don't want to burden you with my emotional problems," he said while applying some antibiotic ointment on my stitches using a cotton tip.

"No, no, no," I said to Cooheart. "You will never be a burden to me. I want to help you with your problems, any kind of problem, whether financial, emotional, or whatever."

"Thank you, Title, but I'm not yet ready to talk about it," he said as he slowly placed a dressing with cloth tape on all sides. He gently pressed on all sides of the dressing tape to make sure that it stuck to the skin around my stitches.

"Well, whenever you are ready to talk about it, don't hesitate to call me," I said firmly. "I will always be here for you."

"Thank you, Title, you are so kind to me. I don't deserve you," I heard Cooheart say, his tears falling fast again.

I quickly leaned over to him and gently placed my arms around him.

"You deserve all the love from me, Cooheart," I whispered into his ear while running my hands up and down his back.

Then before I could stop myself, I placed my hands on either side of his face.

I slowly lowered my face to his, stopping just less than an inch from his lips, waiting for him to move away if he wanted to.

When he remained motionless I gently placed my lips on his.

"I have fixed you some breakfast, son," my mom said from the doorway leading to the dining room.

Coo and I quickly moved apart.

"Sorry, don't let me interrupt you," mom said.