Bang Chan: Hoodies

im writing member x y/n again, but if you have any ships you want me to write about please let me know

 ALSO, I HIT 750 views TODAY! i'm so excited! thank you all so much for reading and supporting my work and i'm sending you a million and five virtual kisses. maybe i'll celebrate it??? idk i know it's a small milestone, but i'm so excited anyway :)

Bang Chan x fem reader

WARNING: smut, fluff, minor angst

wc:4.7k

There were three things Chan was absolutely certain of.

First was that tea was better than coffee, no matter what anyone else wanted to believe.

Second was that the only proper way to get ready for bed was to shower first, brush your teeth second, and wash your face last. That was the only correct way.

Third was that he was absolutely in love with his best friend.

He had met you through friends. You grew up next door to Changbin, whose closest childhood friend was your brother. He had heard your name a handful of times, but never had a voice or face to match it.

The first time he heard your voice was in the car with Changbin. The two men were driving back from a trip, using the car ride to prepare for work the next day. In the middle of the conversation, Changbin's phone rang.

He looked at his phone before sighing. "I have to answer this, sorry." He looked at Chan apologetically before swiping the answer call button. "Hel-"

"Yah! Seo Changbin!" The call wasn't on speaker phone, but your voice filled the car nonetheless. "Where the hell are you?"

"What? Why does it matter? Why are you yelling at me?"

"You were supposed to attend a charity luncheon with me, remember?" You said. Chan watched the wheels click in Changbin's eyes before his friend sighed deeply. "You absolute asshole-"

"I'm so sorry." Changbin said, voice genuinely apologetic. "I completely forgot. I can be there in an hour if you still need-"

"No, it's fine." It did not sound fine. "I'll just go talk to a bunch of rich old people by myself."

"I'm so so-"

"You owe me." The line went silent.

Changbin leaned his head back, letting it hit the headrest. He dug the heel of palms on his eyes and rubbed them. "I'm a dick."

Chan shrugged. "I mean, yeah."

"You're not helping."

"It was an accident." Chan looked away from the road to look at his friend, who was nervously picking at the skin around his nails. "I'm sure you'll make it up to her somehow."

The first time he saw your face was when Changbin did make it up to you.

It was Changbin's birthday trip. He offered to pay for your plane ticket as an apology for ditching you at a charity event, and you immediately jumped on it.

The plan was to meet at the airport. After checking luggage, everyone would go ahead and go through security and meet at the gate for the trip. That way everyone could come when they were ready.

Per usual, Changbin was the last to arrive. This time with you by his side.

Chan couldn't tear his eyes away from you as the two of you got closer. Hair thrown in a ponytail that swished as you walked. You wore all black; black leggings that hugged your thighs and formed to your legs perfectly, a sleeveless crop top that exposed just an inch of your skin above the leggings, black sandals. You were focused on a cup of yogurt in your hands, scrapping for the last bit of it onto your spoon when Changbin leaned in and said something to you.