Han Jisung: Inhale me

jisung x reader

wc: 9.3k

WARNING: smut, use of toys (dildo), oral, creampie

"Why do you keep staring at me?"

Beyond making you feel uncomfortable, it made you feel nervous.

Whether Jisung knew the power he held in his gaze or not was beside the point, but it was the fact that he was so lost in your image that made you curious about his current thoughts.

"I'm trying to remember what I dreamt last night," he replied, nonchalantly. As if that was the most casual conversation to have with someone you were barely close with. "You were there but I just don't know what the dream was about".

"Well, that is the least helpful thing for our project right now," you muttered, eyes latched to every word you were attempting to read. "Try to be more productive and maybe you can go back and sleep —see if you remember it there."

"I was just trying to distract your mind for a little bit," Jisung defended, mocking pain at your lack of interest.

"I don't need you to distract me," you huffed, still bothered at the fact that you hadn't been able to focus on your final project —not even when he was quiet— and all because his sole presence made you unsteady. "And you brought that allegedly to keep you focused but all you have done so far is staring at me like I am the first woman you ever see".

Logically, you weren't.

But, fancifully, Jisung affirmed you were.

The memory of the first time he ever saw you suddenly struck his mind: sitting at the front row of the class with a lost gaze, one that didn't even bother to look at him as he entered the classroom and walked towards the last seat available, —or at least that was what the thought, that you didn't know about his existence until the day you were paired in a project with him.

But truth is, you knew about him.

The smell of his cologne mixed with faint cigarette smoke and mint made you look at him until your eyes met his buff body taking a seat in a strategic place, one that he especially chose to be able to look at you.

And he spent the whole semester that way, admiring you from afar.

Thinking about you, desiring you, fantasizing about you.

But only from afar.

Tonight, he had you just a few centimeters away from you and he couldn't help but get lost in yourself. All of you, from the perfect curvature of your lashes to the way your fingers traced the words in the textbook, fantasizing about the paper sheet being his skin and how it would feel to have your fingers dragging along it.

"I'm sorry," you whispered, noticing how Jisung was probably taken aback by the harsh way you were delivering your words. "I'm just too stressed".

"I can tell".

"I want to finish this as soon as possible," you admitted, softly tapping the highlighter against the hard cover of the book a few times. "The sooner we finish this, the sooner each of us will be able to move on to other assignments and final projects".

Impressively, you weren't too rushed to get it done as you presumed to be.

Before Jisung arrived at your place, your mind drifted away to a series of unexplored scenarios and unknown ideas. Him, his gaze, his hands, his warmth, just all of him near you made you feel light-headed, and you couldn't deny the disappointment of the project meeting being that —a project meeting.

"Are you stressed?" he asked you, looking right at you with eyes that could hide nothing more than mischief. You knew where this could probably lead to but, if anything, the only thing you feared was the lack of experience.