Jaewan entered the room and found aera still sleeping, it's eight in the morning. So she didn't hesitate to wake aera up and went to her see her aldready snuggled up with sheets. Jaewan tried waking her up by moving her shoulders, but the girl didn't even budge.

The limelight stretched across the room and fell over her body as jaewan moved the closed curtains to the side, she abruptly covered herself in the sheets and groaned out loud asking someone to close those curtains.

Somehow she made her wake up before leaving jaewan told aera to come fast and have breakfast because she made Aera's favourite japchae.

Aera came out after refreshing and saw a note kept on the table along with a rose.
She held the rose and inhaled the sent intoxicating her insides with the rose fragrance. Then she opened the letter.

" Morning love, Eat your breakfast and miss me well. By the way I'm gonna pick you up at sharp six in the evening. There is dress in my closet and please wear it for me.
I'm begging you. "

-With love
Your Taehyung

She was happy not because they were heading out, it's because he is not going anywhere. She blused at the thought and walked over his closet and found a bag . She further explored to find a red fabric in it.

She stretched it up along her body only to realise it's an off shoulder gown which is not upto her ankles. It's a knee length one.
Now she got to know why he was begging her. She gulped imagining wearing that dress.

To figure a way out, she strolled down the hallway to have her breakfast. Her fingers worked on the mobile screen before sending a call. Taehyung - The caller ID glowed on the screen as she walked upto the kitchen and saw jaewan busy with her work.

The line went down without his response.
She dailed again and placed it between her cheek and shoulder and circled her arms over jaewan.

Jaewan after getting used to Aera's sudden approaches didn't surprised her this time, soon jaewan held her hands and turned to face aera who busy in calling.

" Come on. Grab your seat. "

Aera flashed her a heart warming smile and made her way towards the table and sat near Taehyung's chair, where she usually dine with him.

After the third time she felt annoyed trying to reach taehyung and decided to call him again. While jaewan served the food, aera motioned her to sit with her. Despite knowing that aera won't convice jaewan came back with few veggies to cut and things she needed.

Aera with one hand rested on the spoon, she held phone. The line went alive the moment the placed a morsel in her mouth and moaned with delight and shot a thumps up for jaewan for the food.

" Aera? " He asked as he was welcomed with his wife moaning.

" Ah yes Taehyung. It's me. What are you doing? ", she inquired as she averted her gaze towards jaewan who is busy in cutting veggies.

" Nothing. I just cane back from the meeting.
Did you see the note? ", he spoke up as he took a pen on the table and started to doodle on the paper on his table.