ch - 7

the cafe was quite busy since a lot of people kept on entering. it was all good until the next costumer/s came.

"hello, welcome to tarca cafe! im kim mingyu and will be serving you today. may i know what would you like to order?" mingyu said, not glancing as he was typing something through the screen.

"working suits you well." and by that voice, mingyu looked up. it was jun who spoked and behind him was his friends. his fucking group of friends was here.

"what the f- why are you guys here?" mingyu said with a frown.

"duh, we're here to order obvi. what else?" seungkwan said, rolling his eyes.

"i mean- i get that but why here?" mingyu said.

"why? are you not happy to see us?" seokmin pouted and mingyu shooked his head.

"no no! it's just- how about you guys order first and we'll talk?" mingyu said and the others nodded.

they soon ordered and mingyu informed the others. he asked yuta if he could have a break and the latter said yes. mingyu brought the drinks with him as he seated at the table where his friends seated at.

"man this cafe is so cool. it's making me want to apply." jihoon stated and jeonghan butted, along with jisoo. 

"you guys should! it's only the eight of us so we need more people." mingyu explained.

"holy shit. this is our chance bitches." jeonghan announced. seungcheol calmed him down a little since his boyfriend was being all excited.

"i'll talk to yuta about this. only the three of you?" mingyu said as he was referring to jihoon,jisoo and jeonghan. the others nodded until hansol spoked.

"uhm, i kinda want to work also.." he said and mingyu smiled.

"sure, i'll talk to him about the 4 of you." the puppy said as they started talking when mingyu was called for work since his time was up.

"hello! welcome to tarca cafe, kim mingyu at your service. what would you like to order?" mingyu said with a smile.

"One bicerin and hotdog bun please." the girl said as mingyu nodded.

"Coming right up! that will be 7,000 won." mingyu said and the girl gave him the money and mingyu went on giving her the change as he gave mark the paper he had written on.

mingyu then proceed on taking the hotdog bun and putting it on a plate and then grabbed a tray as he placed the plate on to the tray and gave it to the girl. the girl then left and took the tray to find a sit.

mingyu sighed as he eyed his friends, they we're all laughing and seeing them happy makes mingyu happy. although, it was still empty to as wonwoo was not with them.

"cool friends you got hyung." chan spoked. mingyu then chuckled.

"they're also crackheads." and the two laughed as mingyu felt a vibrate on his pocket and excused himself from chan to look at his phone.

messages                                     now

woonodles

hey, mingyu.

mingyu was shocked seeing that notification. after a whole ass drama of him ignoring mingyu and not even showing up to school or to him or to his friends and not even replying to his messages, he'll say "hey, mingyu." out of nowhere? 

mingyu was fuming but he tried to stay calm as he was still at work. nayeon then switched places with him as it was mingyu's turn to have a break. he walked furiously to his friends and sitted down with force.

"the fuck happened to you?" minghao asked and mingyu looked at him.

"it's- nevermind." he said but the others will not buy it.

"what is it mingyu?" soonyoung then spoked.

"ugh just- it's wonwoo hyung." hearing that name made jeonghan bolted from his seat.

"what?! what did he say? is he okay? is he hurt? what happened to him?" jeonghan throwed a bunch of questions.

"he's not hurt. he just said 'hey, mingyu.' and that's all." mingyu said with a sigh. putting his phone at the middle so everyone could get a sight of the message.

"the most disappointing news i've ever heard in my entire life." jun said and sighed as well.

"reply him with a harsh message." seungcheol suggested, eating the tteokbokki they ordered.

"what harsh message?" mingyu asked and jihoon took the phone on the middle and typed.

they waited until jihoon was done typing and when he did, he putted the phone back on the middle and everyone took a glance to what jihoon typed.

'hello motherfucker, seems like you remembered you had a friend. hope you and your boyfriend are doing fine. nice talking to you.'

everyone eyed jihoon and he was totally unbothered. 

"mingyu oppa! you're time is up!" winter shouted as mingyu got up.

"that's my cue, bye guys. i'll talk to you guys later." he said and went to the counter.