ch - 6

Mingyu entered the cafe he was going to work for. smells of sweet coffes welcome him as his co-workers gave him a warming smile. there was 7 people inside the cafe, probably the workers since they haven't open just yet. a guy named yuta walked towards him. 

"im guessing you're kim mingyu?" yuta said and mingyu nodded with a smile which yuta returned

 "come with me. i'll give you your uniform." yuta said with a smile as mingyu followed him.

"hello! im kim mingyu, currently a senior high student. i'll look forward on having memories with you guys!" mingyu said as everyone clapped.

"by the way, this is mark, haechan, nayeon, winter, ryujin and chan." yuta explained as they gave him a heart warming smile. they we're greeting mingyu a 'welcome' and mingyu kept on thanking them.

"okay, okay enough with that. i'll show you your uniform." yuta said as mingyu followed him to the staff room. 

when the door opened, a letter balloon saying a 'welcome mingyu!' surprised him as the other workers laughed.

"did you like it mingyu oppa? you should. me and chan worked hard for that!" ryujin exclaimed as everyone laughed.

"of course, i like it so much! thank you, really." mingyu said as his eyes wandered around the room. he saw a wall of their pictures, while their names we're at the bottom of the frame. yuta was on the top since he was the manager. 

he then saw his uniform, it's the same like others. it was too aesthetic. he likes it.

the boy's and girl's top was a preppy white beige sweater vest that has the cafe's logo attached to it at the left part and a french beige hat. 

although, their bottom wears are different.

the boy's bottom wear are plain white fratello slacks. 

while the girl's bottom wear are plain white skirts that are above their knee only.

they have the same apron color which is a beige brown color. it's a waist apron.

although, yuta's vest was a little dark compared to the others since he was a manager after all.

mingyu saw his name tag clip and it was the cutest thing ever. it has his name on it with a small puppy drawing on the top right.

everyone actually has a drawing on their name tag clip.

yuta has a octopus.

mark has a leopard.

haechan has a bear.

ryujin has a fox.

nayeon has a bunny.

chan has a dinosaur.

winter has a husky.

it was so cute and mingyu was about to burst. he then wore his outfit and got out.

he was a cashier for now along with haechan.

seeing the cafe made him relaxed. it's like, all of his problems are taken away. the cafe's interior was big and kind of modern, there was a bookshelf for the costumers to read on. the cafe also has pillows and teddy bears that costumers can also use of they want to. there's a second floor so it's really big.

it was now 8:00 am and they we're now open. mingyu was kind of nervous but haechan was there to help him.

 a long busy day was ahead after him.