"I can go to Lincoln's cave and get some of the coagulant stuff the Grounders used" Finn suggested.

"Good thinking" Clarke stated.

"Why didn't you have the bright idea when Clarke said I was internal?" I asked him.

"You know what I don't wanna know just go" I added.

Finn left and Clarke went back down to find what we needed. I felt dizzy and was still losing blood at a slow pace.

"So what am I searching for again?!" Clarke yelled out.

"Should be an orange wire, that's the dropship's ignition!" Raven yelled.

"Haha I found it!" She yelled with excitement.

"Way to go Griffin!" I added smiling.

"Hey guys? What would happen if it's broken?" Clarke asked.

"You would have to splice the wire, do you know how to?" Raven stated.

"Don't bother with the question" I sighed

"Raven the landmines are working, the grounders are dying" Jasper replied over the radio.

Then it suddenly hit me. Jasper was smart and he knew how to deal with wires.

"That's it!" I said.

"Huh?" Raven asked.

"Jasper we need you inside the drop ship now!" I yelled into the walkie talkie.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Clarke and Jasper went underneath the drop ship together to fix the wire.

Raven had passed out and tried to call for Clarke but my eyes wanted to shut on me.

"Clarke" I said softly.

She didn't hear me.

"Raven can you repeat the directions?" Clarke asked.

When both of us didn't answer she came back up.

"Annabeth what happened?" She asked me.

"She passed out, I tried yelling but it was no use" I whispered.

"She's okay, she's still breathing, let me check you" Clarke stated.

"It's okay Clarke. I'm okay" I sighed.

One of the gunners announces through the walkie talkie that the Grounders had broken through the camp gates and were now surrounding us.

"Jasper finish the wiring in the ignition system!" Clarke yelled.

"Annabeth keep fighting to stay awake" she added then walked outside.

I nodded and with the rest of the energy I had left in my body, I yelled out to Jasper.

"You got this Jasper!" I shouted.

I reached over to the walkie talkie and radioed Bellamy.

"Blake?" I asked.

"Hey you doing okay princess?" He replied.

"You did good" I told him.

"Annabeth what are you talking about?" He questioned me.

"I'll be okay bell, win this fight. For the both of us" I whispered.

"What, no. Come one don't leave me" he said softly.

I then dropped the radio and I slowly faded out.

I felt my body go limp and I started to go pale. The last thing I remember is I fell to the ground.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov ~~~~

I immediately ran back to camp. Lincoln had taken Octavia somewhere safe from here.

I came through the secret entrance built into the wall of camp. When I arrived I saw a grounder slaughtering every delinquent in his way.

"No" I whispered.

I picked up a gun just to realise there was no bullets left. Suddenly the grounder started attacking me.

"Get off me!" I yelled.

"Bellamy!!" Finn came to me.

He hit the grounder in the side of the head, and helped me I get up.

The two of us were stuck outside while Clarke wanted to close the drop ship.

I looked over to the door and saw Clarke giving Annabeth CPR. She wasn't moving or breathing.

"Come on Annabeth!" I heard Clarke scream.

"No!" I cried.

"Bellamy we gotta go! Ravens gonna fire the rockets!" Finn told me.

"I can't leave her to die" I replied.

"Bellamy now!" He added.

I hesitated to move but I knew Annabeth would want we to go. I went off with Finn and Raven set of the ring of fire, burning all the grounders to death.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

This is the last of season one, I'm not quite sure I'll do a second season but we will see. Love you guys for reading.