Bellamy and I just looked at each other then went off into the drop ship.

"The main entrance road has been booby trapped with land mines" I stated.

"And Raven has built a couple of grenades to help" Clarke added.

"We can keep the grounders at bay using the guns, Raven's grenades, and the landmines to hold the gate" Bellamy explained.

"If the Grounders get through the gate, we'll have to hide inside the dropship and close the door" Raven replied.

"Then what?" Finn asked.

"Pray" I stated.

"No, Raven you said there was still remaining rocket fuel, enough to build 109 bombs" Clarke said.

"She also said we need gunpowder, and we don't have that" I told her.

"I don't wanna build a bomb, I wanna take off" Clarke smiled.

"Fire the rockets once the Grounders have surrounded the drop ship, nice thinking" Raven replied.

"Barbecued grounders, I like it" Bellamy laughed.

"Can you do it" Clarke asked.

"Yeah, just need some time" Raven added.

As we were all about to leave Finn pointed something out.

"Annabeth, you're bleeding" He said pointing at my stomach.

Everyone turned to look at me and they all froze. I looked down and saw blood seeping through my shirt.

"Shit" I whispered.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Clarke ran over and lifted my shirt immediately.

"The bullets moved further through your body, your bleeding internally" Clarke stated.

I looked up to Bellamy and he already had tears in his eyes.

"I'm fine. I'm okay. Let's kick some grounder ass" I said softly.

"You're staying here princess, I'm not letting you die" Bellamy told me.

"You won't lose me" I said softly.

He kissed me passionately on the lips and then walked out.

"Wait!" I yelled.

I grabbed his hand before he got up to leave. He turned his head back around and face me.

"If we both make it out alive, promise me you'll take me on a date" I smiled softly.

"Yes, a million time yes" He laughed.

I watched as Bellamy left and I stayed with Raven and Clarke inside the drop ship.

Raven made Clarke and Finn go underneath the drop ship and look around for its ignition system.

I looked over to Raven who seemed a bit startled.

"Hey you okay?" I asked her.

"I-I can't feel my legs" she replied.

"Clarke?!" I yelled.

"What's up?" She said.

"Raven can't feel her legs anymore"I told her.

"I'm coming up!" Clarke shouted.

She checked out Ravens wound and said it was now moved up into her spine.

"That would mean she's...bleeding internally" i said with realisation.