Chapter 71

[ everyone knows this chapter is for smut]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the door to the room closed. Xinn watched as his husband locked the door with a devious smile. By the time the two men faced him, two pairs of red glowing eyes locked unto his body. Like predators preying on a pitiful prey.

Xinn touched his chest in nervousness. Two husbands, could he even last long this time?

Xinn shifted his eyes around the room. Then suddenly layed down to his side and covered his body with a quilt.

" Let's sleep tight " Xinn closed his eyes and snored.

There is no way the two perverted husbands would let their female starve their desires. The two Alonzos stared at each other for a while before slowly crawling on each side.

The female sleeping pretentiously on the bed felt shivers tingling throughout his whole body. His eyes were all closed and he couldn't see anything. He could only maximize his sense of hearing to guess what the two bastards were doing.

A few seconds later, Xinn sensed two breathes on both sides of his body. The presence of the two men were too strong he could hardly ignore them. Xinn's heart was pounding rapidly right now. He was nervous about what they might do to him but he was never against making love. It was just disturbing to think he would sleep with two Alonzos. Even if Samael was indeed Alonzo, he couldn't be deny that his heart is closer to the primitive Alonzo.

Xinn suddenly felt a gentle force pulling him into a cold yet strong arms. Xinn lifted up his fluttering eyelashes and stared at the person embracing him. " Alonzo? "

The greed-haired handsome man smiled gently at him. " Don't be afraid, I could understand what you feel right now. "

Xinn pouted, " you ... Accused me of cheating last time. "

Tears streamed down from the female's eyes. Alonzo's heart hurt seeing his expression and immediately extended his hand to wipe his tears. " I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. "

Xinn buried his head on his chest. " It doesn't matter "

Alonzo hugged Xinn tightly. " I'm sorry "

Xinn couldn't stop himself from sobbing anymore. He was feeling really complicated these past few days. He was loyal to his husband and he clearly loves him. Yet he also felt conflicted that he actually forgot his precious childhood friend in his past life. He felt like he was a terrible person for making Samael feel worse like that.

He felt so bad that he left him without even saying goodbye to him. He liked that kid since they were still young.

Then when he traversed, he fell inlove with another Alonzo.

What if Alonzo and Samael wasn't the same person....

Isn't he just the same as a scumbag man?

" It's ok " Alonzo also couldn't stop himself from shedding tears. " It's ok "

" You guys don't know how you captured my heart twice in my whole life. " Xinn gripped the hem of Alonzo's clothes and sobbed.

Hearing the female's words, a smile surfaced on Samael's lips.

Samael extended his hand and pulled Xinn into his embrace. Xinn was suddenly transferred to another man's arms and felt uncomfortable but then seeing Samael's face which is identical to that of Alonzo's. He no longer struggled. He rested his forehead on Samael's chest and hugged the man's waist.

Jealousy is inevitable between Samael and Alonzo, but they could only hold it in for the mean time. After all, they don't want to see their beloved inside a man's embrace whom is not even theirs.