y/n and naruto had pretty much stuck by each the entire night just goofing off and enjoying the party.

at some point they separated only because she needed the bathroom.

when she came out of the bathroom she began looking for him, she had sent him a text asking where he was but got no reply, she had found her cousin and his girlfriend instead.

"do you know where naruto went? i can't find him." she asked sasuke who shook his head.

"nah, i haven't seen him in awhile." he answered.

"he'll probably find us soon though." sakura input.

"truee.." y/n mumbled and than began a conversation with pair.

after bit she sent naruto another text, but once again got no reply so, she decided to search for again. she found it weird that he didn't reply because usually he would answer right away.

y/n had eventually spotted him sitting on the couch, but he was accompanied by a girl with dirty blonde hair who was clearly flirting with him.

so that's why he wasn't answering..

he looked like he was enjoy their talk, a lot. which somehow bothered her, but she didn't know why it did.

what bothered her even more was the fact that naruto and the girl were now kissing.

oh?

she turned her head away from the sight and
walked out of the living room where they were at. she found herself outside but this time she was alone. she sat on the ground and watched the moon.

why do i feel so... weird? she asked herself in her mind.

she was outside for quite a bit, and it was starting to get a little cold, unfortunately she didn't bring a sweater or anything so she was basically just hugging herself, but that didn't last long because there was a jacket that was suddenly wrapped around her.

startled, she stood up and turned around quick only to see.. gaara?

"what are you doing outside? it's cold." she calmed down a bit, and then fully put on the jacket he had given her.

"what are you doing here?" she asked, disregarding his question.

"honestly, i don't know. i felt bad that i said no to you." he said pulling her in for a hug to which she reciprocated.

"but.. i thought you were gonna be busy." she said, snuggling closer trying to get more of his warmth.

"i was but, i canceled everything and came here, i even dressed up for you" he said, as he pulled away from her and showed her his costume.

he was dressed up as a scary clown.

"it looks great! your sister did ur makeup?" she asked and he nodded.

they sat down after awhile and just started talking about whatever, it was kinda nice when moments like this happened.

" um.. can i tell you something?" gaara suddenly asked

"yeah? what's up?" she questioned, she wasn't gonna lie, that sentence seemed kinda scary so she was nervous to what he was about to ask.

"i know you and naruto are still friends." he said not looking at her.

"oh, gaara.. i'm so sorry, i know you said—" she began but was cut off by gaara.

"y/n, it's okay. i don't mind that you two are friends again.." he started, "i should be the one apologizing, i shouldn't have 'forbid' you from being friends with someone who's your best friend.. i was just jealous." he admitted.

"i'm sorry for that." he apologizes, y/n was in shock, still trying to process everything he just said but then came back to her senses and accepted his apology.

he thanked her for accepting his apology, and pulled her closer to him, she ended up in between his legs, while the back of her head was leaned against his chest. his arms around her.

"are you not cold?" she asked looking up to gaara, he shook his head and explained that she was somehow keeping him warm.

after while they decided to leave the party, so they got up but before they went inside gaara had pulled her in for a kiss.

and for some reason that kiss made y/n's mind drift to the kiss she shared with naruto... then to naruto kissing that other girl, which made her blood boil.

why am i thinking of him like THAT?

after her and gaara pulled away and went inside hand in hand to leave the party, she was hit with a huge wave of guilt. she thought of another guy who isn't her boyfriend, kissing another a girl and feeling... jealous about it.

and what made it worse what the fact that gaara had apologized for being jealous, meanwhile he still didn't know about the kiss with naruto..

________

A/N: AT THIS POINT IDK ANYMORE but hi