24 | moving on?

NARUTO'S POV

NARUTO'S POV

ITS BEEN A MONTH, since me and (y/n) started talking again.. as friends of course. It's pretty nice having my best friend back.

Everything is good between us. Things aren't awkward like I thought they would be, we don't bring up the fact that I confessed, which is great for me. Saves me from embarrassment.

We hang out a lot, like how we used to. All we do is play games, try cooking, watch movies or series together.

I still like her. I've been trying to not think of her 24/7 which is working in a way. I think i'm starting to move on from my crush. I guess it was just a small phase and i'm glad it's coming to end since she's taken.

Oh, me and gaara... yeah we're still not on talking terms, it's so awkward with him whenever I'm talking to (y/n) in the halls and he comes up to her. He glares at me whenever (y/n) tells him that she's hanging out with me.

I understand why. I mean I did like his girlfriend.

He blocked me on everything too. But I don't care anymore. It's not the end of the world.

Hinata confessed to me a week ago.

It was a little surprisingly.

We have been talking a lot this whole month. We've been hanging out a lot too. And I feel like i've gotten to know her more now.

She's really nice and caring. But she's pretty quite too, not that I mind carrying the conversations, i love doing that.

I feel like i'm completely over (y/n). Came to terms that me and her will just be best friends. And it's for the best too.

Me and Hinata aren't official but we're a thing now.

Everything is going smoothly with us too.