It Started With a Baby - III *

Start from the beginning

You were still lead MD for the Avengers, and currently, you were busy catching up on some paperwork and reading some new research that was recently published when your mind was interrupted when a large pair of cooling hands placed themselves on top of your shoulders. "Mmmm". It was so easy for Loki to distract you with his touch, especially with massage. It was his secret weapon. "That's so good, Loke". His thumbs rubbed up against your neck where you often held a lot of your tension.

"You work too hard, darling. You said you were going to take tonight off". He was right, partly. You were planning on slowing down before you took some time off from work soon, considering your circumstance, but you were awfully hard-working, and Loki had learnt it was hard to pry you away from any patient of yours. You replied by saying how you were just getting things organised for when the temp MD takes over in two days. Loki understood it was hard for you to let go of this role, but it was only temporarily until you returned when the baby was six months old, leaving Loki to be the stay at home father; a role he was already in and very much loved. "I know, darling, but you need rest. You both do". Loki moved his hands from your now relaxed shoulders down to your significant baby bump. "Let me say goodnight to our son", he asked before moving around to the front of your chair. You moved backwards to make room for your adoring husband, who lifted your top to expose your round tummy.

"Hello, baby. Thank you for letting me feel and see your big kicks this morning. And remember to try and sleep when your Mama is, as she needs some sleep herself, ok?". You watched Loki, who had his hands placed on your stomach, speak against your stretched skin. "We'll see you in about three weeks. Sleep well, little one. I love you". Loki kissed his son goodnight before resting his head against your tummy while you stroked his hair lovingly as the three of you had a cuddle. When Loki reemerged back where you could see his face, his eyes were growing darker. "You're such a radiant woman, my dear wife. So hard working, so caring, such a mother goddess". He moved downwards and started kissing over your thighs as he began to remove your tights. You and Loki were very much in sync, especially sexually, and once you hit the late second trimester, your sexual drive had turned animalistic, just as Loki's had for you. Your husband was even further obsessed with your pregnant body. You had a hunger for each other that you just couldn't sate. "Do you remember when we started trying for him?".

"Y-yes". Your breathing hitched as Loki's mouth moved closer to your sex. "We were shopping that Saturday in th— in that— in that children's boutique store, buying Eliza that jacket, and you caught me looking at the baby clothes again". In fairness, you were looking for a few clothing pieces for your friend who was pregnant at the time, but Loki could see the gooeyness in your gaze. The longing. The wish. "But a few d-d-days before", you paused as Loki unhurriedly removed your underwear. "I caught you looking at Eliza's old baby clothes".

"It seemed we both had the same longing, my love". Loki teased you by kissing everywhere but where you needed him most. "And then that night, when we couldn't keep our hands off of one another, you told me your wish while you were riding me. Didn't you? You told me make our baby with you. You placed my hands on your stomach and told me to fill you with my cum. Such a dirty, dirty, wife I have". Loki chuckled as he remembered that night.

"I sure did. And then I had you whimpering and exploding within seconds". You giggled through vast breaths as Loki teased your outer labia with his tongue.

"Such a temptress I married. Tempting my seed from me... although I was more than willing to my seed and fill my temptress to conception". He was driving you wild with that low, sensual voice of his, and those taunting licks.

"Loki. Pick up your temptress, take me to the bed, and stick your cock in me. Now". What else was there to do really. Loki's back hit the bed and you sunk down on his cock within seconds; a favourite position for the two of you, especially now since you were thirty-seven weeks pregnant. The classic missionary was out, and doggy was still workable, however, sometimes that position was slightly uncomfortable as Loki would easily hit your lowering cervix. Your hips took an instant fast pace, sliding down his length from base to tip and back again. "Fuck—ah—fuck—that's it, Loke! Right there". Loki growled at the highly erotic scene in front of him. His sexy, enchanting, pregnant wife, with her large, filling breasts right there in front of him, as you rode him hard, milking him for the second time that day.