0.4

>y/n< had finished washing her bowl out and putting it away when she heard a soft knock at the door, making her raise a eyebrow.

"who could possibly be here whenever randy is out?" she asked herself quietly, heading over to thr door and looking out the peephole.

gasping a bit, she pulled away. johnny? he looked nervous.

twisting the doorknob, and pulling the door open, she smiled. "oh hey, you're the dude that lives across from us, aren't you?"

johnny onlh smiled shyly. "yeah. you must be >y/n<, cherry talked about you..i assume you already know my name."

"sure do! c'mon in." she said with a smile, stepping aside, before closing the door once he was inside. "i figure cherry told you to come over to hang out, so.. i have a few board games we can play!"

johnny just smiled. >y/n< was acting like they had been friends for years. he thought it was cute.

watching the female head upstairs, he awkwardly stood there, looking around. He didn't understand why if they lived in the same neighborhood, why did their house look so fancy?

thats because their rich johnny.. how else do you think they got all this fancy stuff?  the male thought to himself, shaking his head before hearing something from the stairs.

"i dunno which one you wanted!.. so i brought them all!" johnny chuckled and helped her out, grabbing half of the games and scanning through them.

he gasped once he saw candyland. "this one first!" he said happily, grinning at her.

she giggled and nodded, carefully getting the game box out from the pile and sitting down, nodding her head down for johnny to do the same.

just like a puppy, he quickly followed directions and sat down, watching her.

after a few games, they've learned a lot about each other. johnny would start to get red and panic if >y/n< was about to win, but calmed down once he got a big number and won himself.

>y/n< was different. if she lost, she'd pretend it was fine with a sweet smile before gripping his arm and grinning when he yelped. johnny just knew she was upset and didn't mean to harm him though. she'd randomly say sorry in another game.

>y/n< had lost a game of candyland and flipped the whole game into the air, making johnny laugh at how stubborn the female was.

"hey, johnny, how about we put the games up, and bake some cookies? you might have to leave after though." the >h/c< female explained, and began to pack the game back up.

"you know what? sure! sometimes when you bake.. i sometimes smell it and i always want some." johnny explained and watched her put the games in a closet downstairs.

"dont be scared to come over! i dont care what randy says during the day, but if its late, he'd think something else." she shurgged, dragging johnny to the kitchen.

he chuckled and leaned against the counter. "just tell me what i need to do, >y/n<!"

evilly smirking, she looked over at him. "alright, johnnycake."

"..uhm.. whats the smirk fo-" he cut himself off by screaming, flour being poured on his head. ">y/n<! not fair!" he whined.

she just shrugged, passing him some ingredients. "work on that.. ill get the pan and oven ready!"

johnny just pouted, but began doing what he was told.

a flour coved johnny and >y/n<, who was covered in egg, was silently eating cookies.

"you know, these are really good.." johnny said with a smile. "yeah, hm.." >y/n< got a plastic bag and put most the cookies inside of it, handing it to him.

"here, randy should be here soon. im sorry to kick out." >y/n< sheepishly smiled, following johnny to the door. "but, we should hang out again, soon!"

johnny chuckled. "i agree. sorry to leave you with a mess. bye >y/n<! have a good night!"

"bye johnny!" she watched him leave her driveway before closing the door and leaning against it. "oh he's perfect.." she whsiepred, pushing herself off the door and started to clean.

. . .

> turns out, candyland was made in 1935! a few games were also made before that 60s, which is cool. thanks google! <

> also! a long chapter for you! <3 its gonna start getting more interesting! if you have any ideas for what they should do, please do say so, cause I don't have any idea.. <

> but thats that! have a good day / night / afternoon  / evening!! <

- ♡ halo