0.1

">y/n<, you really have to stop sitting out on the balcony and pretend to read just to watch what that greaser is doing." randy, her older brother, sighed out and leaned against the balcony bars.

"randy, he's hot. im some girl who doesn't even know him. but, from the information cherry gave me, he seems to be a lost puppy."

randy furrowed his eyebrows. "cherry doesn't like him. afterall, he is the one who killed her boyfriend."

>y/n< just glared up at him, turning in her chair and setting the book down.

"so what? it was bob's fault for coming at them just because they were walking with the girls. cant they have guy friends? just like you have female friends?" she hissed out, getting oddly defensive.

"gosh. you don't even know this dude personally besides he killed bob, hung out with cherry, saved kids from a burning church, survied somehow, and is a pathetic abused puppy."

"aren't you friends with the greasers? ponyhorse? whatever his name was?" the >h/c< female asked with a raised eyebrow, not realized johnny had walked out and sat on his balcony with dallas.

"ponyboy, and yeah. just him. im not too sure after the others due to the rumble."

>y/n< stood up. "whatever. im going inside and taking a relaxing bath. hopefully he's outside and i could perhaps impress him!"

randy just scoffed, watching her walking off. what a fucking lovergirl. so obsessed with somebody she doesn't even know.

"do you even know if he likes wet hair!?" randy called out to her, closing the balcony door.

"all guys do! don't deny it, randy! i've seen your gallery!" >y/n< called out with a snicker, smirking slyly.