Turbine Control Systems Market Revenue- Size, Growth, Trends by 2030

The global Turbine Control Systems Market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.73% from the six years from 2022 to 2027. The was worth USD 14.15 billion in 2022. It should be worth USD 21.65 billion in 2027.

A turbine control system is essentially a digital system that controls different types of turbines and keeps them safe. Some types of turbines that it works on include water-powered turbines, steam turbines, gas turbines, and wind turbines.

These control systems regulate turbines through a combination of algorithms and electronics. Its motor and other electronic-based systems are programmed to operate off of this combination. What's driving growth in the global turbine control systems market is the marked increase in the global generation and usage of renewable energy. The market is soon expected to overcome all the barriers and boost the sales as well as the growth rate in the upcoming years.

Get sample copy of report at:

Segment overview

By function

This segment can be grouped into the following sub-segments:

Speed controlsLoad controlTemperature controlPressure controlOthers

By type

This segment can be grouped into the following sub-segments:

Gas turbine control systemsSteam turbine control systemsOthers

By component

This segment can be grouped further into the following sub-segments:

HardwareSoftware

The hardware sub-segment can be further grouped into

SensorsControllersHMIOthers

Regional analysis

The global turbine control systems market can be grouped into the following geographic regions:

North AmericaAsia-PacificThe Middle East and AfricaThe European UnionSouth America

The nations that comprise the ASEAN trading group currently command the largest market share in the global turbine control systems market. There are many reasons for this. The first is that most nations in this region are urbanizing and industrializing rapidly. Also, their populations are growing rapidly (especially in India and China.) Hence, the need for energy is skyrocketing.

The North American region and the European Union come in second and third place respectively in terms of market share. Both regions are rapidly updating their energy generation systems. This means building modern power plants with digital and electronically-based control systems when conventional power plants need to be either replaced or renovated.

The advanced nations in the European Union include Germany and Denmark. They are at the forefront in terms of building modern power plants with the latest in turbine control systems.

The Middle East and Africa are currently registering the highest regional CAGR for the global turbine control systems market. One of the reasons for this is the fact that this region has historically been lagging in terms of alternative energy generation means and investment!

Enquire for Discount:

Industry news

Siemens recently upgraded power generation plants in Iraq. The intent is to dramatically increase the amount of electrical energy that's generated through alternative means each year in this Middle Eastern nation.Siemens recently upgraded power generation plants in Oman. The intent was to make the Duqum Integrated Power and Water Project (DIWP) more productive by making it more integrated and efficient.