"Its not me who will decide Y/n... No matter how much i am longing for you to be mine again. It's still up to you. I can see that you have somebody else in your heart.."

You opened your mouth to utter a word but you can't say a thing. Speechless that what he said might be true.

"Listen to your heart Y/n... Decide for yourself" he mumbled and leaned forward causing you to close your eyes.

Soft lips kiss your forehead before he move away.

You opened your eyes, tears about to fall as you nodded.

In the end he was still willing. He was so selfless, so kind in everyway.

"Thank you, Luka"

Luka nodded "My pleasure"

"goodluck on your upcoming Concert"

You stood up, thanking him once again before walking out of the room.
As you close the door, Luka clench his jaw as he look down.
T

ears rolling down from his eyes, falling on his pants.

He clutch his shirt near his heart and cried silently.

Everything is fine. Luka loves you and he was willing to let you go.

After all, the best way to love you is to make you happy, even if it's because of someone else.

-you went home since you were already absent for a half day. You decided to wait Adrien in their mansion so putting your bag on your room, you went to seat on the stair at the entrance and prop your elbows on your knees, palming your face staring at the gate intently.

The sun was so hot, blazing in the middle of the sky.
You watch as the surrounding slowly change from the bright noon to dusk.
Gabriel also arrive and he only stared at you weirdly before entering the mansion but it didn't deter you from waiting Adrien.

As the sun finally sets, you felt yourself dozing off. You sighed to yourself and stand up.
You didn't know what came to you to wait when you two are living on the same house.

As you started to walk towards the door, the sound of car and the gate opening made you halt and turn around.

You can see the black car entering then stop.

Your heart sped up as the door opened to reveal Adrien.
He didn't look at you as he close the door and turn to your way.

He look up, eyes flashing with surprise as he stop walking.

"Adrien-" the boy look down, walking fastly , ascending on the door and walking pass you.

You sighed, hurt by the dismissive action of Adrien but you could only turn around and pull the strap of his bag.

Listen to your heart...

"Let's talk"

You felt him stiffened "what's the use? You're already back with him, right?" You stare at his back incredulously before he turn around.

"why do you love teasing me? Giving me a reason to fall in love with you deeper?" He said sadly before he touch your wrist.

"are you happy now that i finally realized you won't ever love me?" He said and the prickle in your heart was more prominent as he started to lower your hand.

You inhaled. You can't just let this chance slip up.

As your hand fell, you immediately held his wrist, the position now reverse as you held him tightly.

"i told you earlier we will talk"

You mumbled and Adrien just look down. You trailed your hand down to his palm and entwined your fingers.

"Luka and I, decided to-"

"Stop" you didn't allow him to pull his hand as you chuckled. Honestly, you know you were a bitch to him but right now, he was acting like a girl.

You tried to be serious but his attitude at the moment caused you to laugh.

"Don't laugh!" He gritted his teeth, a blush on his cheeks but you continued laughing.
As you stop, you wipe your eyes with your finger before tightening your hold on his hand

"We ended everything" you said and you waited for his reaction.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you Adrien but i realize i like cute guys than gothic ones" you joked

He stammered, his eyes widening before he engulf you with a hug, letting your hand go.
He planted his face on the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent before he sighed.

"Thank you" you hummed and wrapped your arms around him, returning his warm embrace.

Love comes in many different forms. It comes any time at any age. It's just happen unexpectedly. You can also found yourself loving multiple people, however, there will always be your true love.

Adrien move away, arms still on your waist as he shyly whispered.

"C-can i kiss you? Just this time?"

You blink before you grinned "it should be no matter when you like it, Adrien" the boy gulp before he leaned forward, lips meeting yours, you hummed as you move your arms to his neck pulling him closely as possible.

Adrien move away but you didn't let him, pulling him back to you.

"Hm?!" Your eyes met his, mirth swimming in your e/c eyes before finally letting him go.

"Ha... Th-that" he stammered and you smile

"That's what a kiss is, Adrien" you said before resting your face on his chest.

"I-its overwhelming" he said, his heart beating so loudly. You just close your eyes, feeling his warm and smelling his scent until someone cough.

You two move away from each other and look at Gabriel looking down at you both with 'the eyes'

"I prefer if you two go back inside. I'm ashamed to let other people see this.... Display of affection" he grimace and turned around, walking back inside.

You look at Adrien before holding his hand.

"Thank you... Y/n" he mumbled and you squeeze his hand.

"Thank you for loving me"

****

Endd....

Woooo 🤧 this is the end potatoes. I don't know what to feel.

Anyways ... Thank you for supporting this story until the end.

So...the next chapter would be Luka ending.
Short and precise.

I love you guys so so much. After this story i might not write for a bit and focus on my other account.

Anyways..Huuuu... Byeeeee~ if you need some advice in life or just someone to talk to...ill be here..just a stranger willing to be ur friend haha