Chapter Twenty

We've reach 300+ votes and 7k+ reads!
Thank you very much.

∘˚˳°✧ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ||
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

────“so you're dating that rockstar kid” you froze when Gabriel's voice echoed behind you. You nervously eye the door, wanting to dash immediately at the man's presence.

"And here i thought you wouldn't do anything more worse. And yet you—again and again prove me wrong"

"W-what do you want?" You shakily ask, fearing the adult. You didn't want to face this man.
He's the embodiment of cold and scary. He always brings out your worst nightmares.

"Choose Y/n. Leave that boy or quit your job" you turn your head to look at the man, your fist shaking in anger at how much he likes controlling your life.

"how do you know that?!"

Gabriel stared in disinterest at you. You hated his cold look, as if the world doesn't affect him anymore.

"i know things far more than you do, child. Don't talk to me like that" and with that he left you with a choice you are force to make once again.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)

You have been avoiding Luka, even your other friends for days. Some might not notice with how you act but your friends who knew you very well felt as if the distance keeps widening at every passing days.

Honestly, you didn't know what to do anymore. Have you forgiven Luka? That's the question you've asking yourself, making you absentminded from everything around you.

Sure you both said everything's alright but is it really? Can you really forgive the boy easily when clearly he doesn't know a thing about it.

Fucking akuma

"Y/n..." You look up at Alya who's holding her bag. Your gaze went to Marinette who exited the room alone.
The two haven't talk each other too after your confrontation with Marinette. You guess that something might have happened after you left.

"Not going home?" She ask and you nodded picking your things and shoving them in your bag, too lazy to care.

"I don't feel like going home. Want to grab some pizza and hang out at Eiffel?"

The autumn haired girl grin and nodded

"Sure!"

The two of you stop for a pizza before stopping at a convenience store to buy some drinks. You use Adrien's money—he's rich anyway—to buy them then the two of you walk silently towards Eiffel tower.

"I'm sorry about Marinette, Y/n" Alya suddenly said and you hummed.

"It's fine. I just hope she stops doing that before she hurt other people who won't forgive her"

Alya laugh and nodded.

"A .. are you and Luka doing alright?"
The question made you pause and Alya noticed that. When you began walking again, the autumn haired girl waited.

"I really don't know, Alya"

"I badly want to forget it but hearing him confess to another girl..it hurts" you continued and enter the elevator of Eiffel, Alya beside you.

There was a moment of silence, you enjoyed it as the wind brushes against your face softly. It was cold, nearing winter and all. Hopefully it won't be as bland as last year when you were forced by Gabriel to stay.

When the lift reach the top, you went out and seated on the iron floor, you let your feet dangle in between the rod of the railings as the drinks and pizza in between you and Alya.
The two of you overlook the city, pigeons flying while noises can be heard below.

You bit on your pizza, your (f/flavor(toppings or whatever) hitting your taste buds making you hum in delight.

"Have you talk to him about it?"

You shook your head, knowing what she meant.
You were too scared to do that. You're to scared to risk.

"It's your choice i guess... I mean i really want you to talk it out with Luka to clear the misunderstanding if it hopefully was because i can see how much he loves you but...i also understand the fear of trying to risk knowing the truth.."

A smile tug on you lips at her words. Alya can be talkative sometimes but she's really a great friend. She knows what to say to you when you're having a bad day.
In fact, you admire her honesty and confidence.

The two of you talk about random things. Her telling you about Marinette and sometimes her family. You told her about your little vacation in Las Vegas and how you met this uncute kid, Lucas which she gush about.

When nightfall came, the two of you left and separated.

While you walk alone with your thoughts, you couldn't help but remember Lucas. His face clearly resembles your mother, how come you didn't notice it the first time you saw each other?

Sighing you run your fingers on your hair and entered the mansion, tip toeing to reach your room.

~

You told Luka that Gabriel found out. You told him your whole story in which he understands immediately. He offered to help you to earn but you didn't want to be inconvenience for him.

"I'm always here" he said and you nodded, flustered at his honesty as you walk to the manager telling him you wanted to quit your job.

It's obvious that you didn't want to break up with Luka when your relationship had just started, besides this work was only your way to spite Gabriel so it won't hurt for you to quit

Only the problem is you won't have money on your own because clearly Gabriel had not given you a single cent to use.
He quoted "all you need is inside this house, why must i give you a money" ..

Yeah..true..

You sighed to yourself and left the room after receiving your monthly paycheck.

"we'll work this out"

•°•.✧ᴇɴᴅ||

Chill chapter... Just a filler before everything turns for the worst...