Chapter Thirteen

∘˚˳°✧Thirteen||

I stood there in daze wondering what just happened. My hand shook and the plate almost fell if it not for a hand taking it away from me.
Although I'm looking down, i can feel that it's Adrien, the guy i wanted to avoid as of the moment.

"You okay?"  Those words made me snap out of my thoughts. Raising my head, i nodded before walking away from the room, steps following behind me.

Along the way, i took to glass goblet thinking of drinking the nostalgia and heartache later.

The sight of him... made me furious, and betrayed. Is she here with him? Why are they even here?

Biting my lips, stopping the tears, i entered the elevator, Adrien followed and pressed the top floor. I was silent on the side and i can feel his eyes watching me.

"Where's Chloe?" I ask, making it seem normal.

"oh... she's with Zoe or something" i nodded, and leaned on the elevator watching as we slowly reach the top floor.
When the ting! sound came, the door slide open and i exited, walking towards the stairs   to the rooftop.

My eyes widen in amazement once the door opened. The bright light of Vegas was so beautiful, the neon colors of buildings was like the stars above.
The wind was cold and refreshing, as it blew to my face.

I was so immerse at the amazing feeling, forgetting what happened and not noticing the fond look of Adrien beside me.

"We should take a seat" as it came by so fast, the feeling shattered and i was taken back to my reality.
I nodded solemnly, seating on a bench placed here and put the goblet down with Adrien opening the bottle of beverage for us.

I stared at him doubtfully, "won't Gabriel get angry?"
I ask but he only grinned and gave me the glass.

I smirk before taking it from him and down it in one go before stuffing my mouth with confectionary.
The bitter and sweet taste immediately mix making me sigh in contentment as i took another jug of the drink.

"Won't we get drunk?" Adrien ask and i shrug, giggling.

"No, i have a high tolerance"

╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

" No i have a high tolerance" you said with a grin and Adrien just knew that you're already drunk with that one chug.
Unlike him who drink on some occasion despite being a minor, you on the other hand never joined one and he doubt you drink alcohol.

"right" he stared at you curiously as you drink another glass and burp cutely making his heart warm up.

"heyyy, Adrieenn~, why does everyone leave me behind?"

Adrien tilted his head as you turned your head towards him with your lower lip protruding in a pitiful look.

'i didn't know, Y/n could make such an expression'

He thought and just listen to you. Although he wanted you to stop and just sleep, he knew that you were feeling down at the moment and want you to let it out.

Just with this, he can help you carry your burden even if you'll forget it the moment you wake up.

"My mom and dad sold me, youu know~ hic, and then Gabriel paid them~"

'what?'

"I dunno what are my parent's debt to your father buuuttt, it hurts~" taking another chug, he watch you cry messily listening carefully this time.

"And guess what *hic* hihihi" leaning forward, you pointed your finger at him with a half lidded eyes and a lazy smile on your lips

"Your father engaged me to you"
Giggling you move away, but Adrien was clearly shock at what you said. His eyes stared at you in disbelief as you continue

"But of course i didn't agree, but wh— hic! Who am i? I'm just...sniff.. an abandoned child, sold to your father hic!"

Your eyes stared at the daze Adrien and your drunken mind suddenly thought of naughty things while giggling. You move closer to him, tracing your fingers on his chest while grinning and Adrien thought you were adorable.

Leaning closer, your e/c eyes trailed down to his lips and that made the flustered boy, blush even more.

"heeyy~ i heard there's a saying that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, is that true?"

Adrien almost choke but still nodded. His thought only

'she's too close! Too close!'

You nodded at his response and put your palm on his shoulder before leaning closer. Adrien's heartbeat was so wild as your lips met his, his eyes wide open feeling the sensation of the softness.

Tumbling back, you push him and he was too shock to move, response even as his eyes look at your closed ones.
His upper body slight raise while his arms support him and your weight.

"Mmm" feeling suffocated, Adrien tried to move away but you suddenly bit his lower lip making him fifty shades of red at your unreserved actions.

He felt you moving your lips and his thought was to move away, stop this madness and don't ever take advantage of you.
However, there was suddenly a cold sensation on his tight closed lips, probing to open and Adrien clench his right arm on the ground

'Damn it!'

Snaking his left arm on your chest, he finally responded to your kisses, messily but memorable in his mind.

He thought, just this once let him feel you, and the moment he goes back to Paris he'll let go of you and be with Luka.

Your head suddenly fell on his chest and he stared at the sky dazedly whilst listening to your soft breaths. The tingling sensation was still on his lips so he lick it.

His heart contracted, feeling pain of the thought of giving you up. Tightly, he held your waist and close his eyes while sighing.

Unknown to all of you, this was only the start of changes in your relationship.

•°•.✧ᴇɴᴅ||

Author's Note:

Ehem* ehem*

Wait let me clear my throat first because my heart is beating so wild.
I've never kiss someone romantically so i do not know how it feels (。・//ε//・。)... I just base it on what i read so sorry if it lacks..emotion.

If you had read my AN on Take a Shot, i also said in there that i have a hard time putting emotions in my stories, even in real life so apologies